Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just kicked out a crazy drunk lady that was trying to get our staff to help her fill out an application for the bar and grill across the street and asking them random questions like if they had friends. I got down there, she tried handing in the blank application to me, I said it was for across the street and she called me a liar and said the box person just gave it to her lol. I showed her were it said Daily Bar and Grill across the top of it, then pointed at the giant green neon sign that said the same out the window, and she called me an asshole

Weirdest part is she looked super homeless but had long bright orange fingernails that looked like the type that chick from SWV had back in the day.

Actually they were only about half of that, but still... weird.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's cool. Usually pretty chill and random weird shit happens all the time being downtown. Pay is good as a manager for not really having to do much most of the time honestly. Time and a half today too, booyah! We've done like 400 people my whole shift which is really fucking slow for a Friday but for obvious reasons.