Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I know its not really the way the world works, and there is so much grey area and vagueness in every situation, but one think I would like to see is AP.9 get beat up.

I'm not real big on wishing people harm, but I do believe a swift kick in the ass is good for some people.

If I had my way, I think a satisfying scenario would be the Mac Dre show goes fine, everyone leaves, AP.9 is at dinner later, maybe waiting for a cab or on his way to his car and then "HEY! I'm 'Siccness User X' I'm tired of your shit, Im going to kick your ass." He has 2 friends with him, with cameras with tripods, so there is clear, still video...AP tries to back out of it, tries to wave him off, but Siccness User X shoves him, clocks him in the head 4 or 5 times, AP falls down, and that's it. A decided, clear victory...While I don't think that would stop AP from talking, I think it would definitively close the book on him in everyones mind. And we could all move on.

It'll never happen, just thinking out loud.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I don't know.

I've met him 2 or 3 times, and seen him at stuff another handful of times, and there has always been at least 1 "guy" with him at all times. Not saying he has like personal security or body guards or whatever, but at least someone involved that looks like he got told "Hey, walk around with AP9 so he doesn't get his ass kicked while he's here."

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Oquendo out; Briggs in negotiations for world title fight with Chagaev THIS WEEKEND

It’s been officially confirmed that the last U.S. heavyweight champion of the world Shannon Briggs (55-6-1, 48 KOs) is currently in talks with the team of former world champion Ruslan Chagaev (32-2-1, 20 KOs) to challenge for the vacant WBA Title this Sunday. The original opponent Fres Oquendo has pulled out of the fight for undisclosed reasons. Briggs has erased all doubts of just how serious he is about this current comeback, willing to take a fight of this magnitude on just days notice.
Briggs in anticipation that the fight will indeed happen immediately headed to the gym for some very last minute preparation. Fightnews caught up with Briggs moments ago at the gym where he issued the following statement: “I was contacted with the offer to fight Chagaev just last night and I’ve been informed that there is a very big financial backing behind this event and they want badly for the show not to be cancelled. So I’m preparing like it’s going to happen. My goal for the past year while getting in shape was to fight Wladimir Klitschko and it still is. However, if they want to pay me the millions that a fight of this magnitude rates on this kind of notice for a former world champion like myself then I’m ready to board the flight today headed to Grozny, Russia to knock out Chagaev. Then it’s on to chasing Wladimir Klitschko to do the same to him.”
#teambriggs #letsgochamp

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
how was a member of the hidden forum(ces) able to get pinked but ugly nigga literally spams and they dont at least take away his thread starting privileges?
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE speak on it

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Oquendo out; Briggs in negotiations for world title fight with Chagaev THIS WEEKEND
I don't think Briggs is THAT far from his ultimate goal of fighting Wlad. It would take a lot of planets to align just right, but it could happen.

Before Briggs last fight he was ranked ~97th, then he won the NABA title against Love and he should be ranked ~30th. Chagaev isn't really shit, if Briggs wins he'd take the vacant WBA title probably putting him in the top 20. Leapai has made a big deal about fighting Briggs after he crashed his last weigh-in, if Briggs could take down I think it would push him into the top 10 rank...And a former champ, that's now 42, that just won 2 belts and beat Wlads last opponent, that's been talking shit for a year plus, that your brother already beat...and Wlad makes a living fighting weak opponents, I could see him actually fighting Briggs.

Who knows, Wlad is probably more focused on the winner of Stiverne/Wilder and unifying the titles, but like I said it's a possibility. I think it would be awesome, Wlad is the better fighter, but Briggs has power, and it only takes one to drop even the best.