Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
That looks so fucking disgusting, I don't get why anybody would want to eat that crap...

Forfuckingetbout rock music
once again your opinion is invalid, you listen to country and Norteno rap lol
I would much much much rather listen to rock music/country music/Norteno rap than the shittiest music ever, which is dubstep/electro/house/techno/trance/EDM...

That looks so fucking disgusting, I don't get why anybody would want to eat that crap...

realised i dont have a pair of long pants except for my jeans and work pants. dont think ive ever needed them before.
Long pants are fucking retarded...the only pants I've ever needed in my life are basketball shorts.

new watch copped. paid 150.
That's a very nice watch. You should wear it with your muthafuckin solja rag, ya heard me:

I will hunt you down butcher and I will murder you
That is gangsta...

the Hebrew hat they're giving out is pretty dope though

I'm gonna try and get tickets to that game. That hat is so gangsta...regardless of what faggot ass Namo would have to say about it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
WOW ....I get it, Kendra is a bitch, & a prude in the sack, but YOU married her, Hank.

...now hank doin the hankie pankie with a tranny.

YUCK

SIDENOTE: I used to date this chick named Steph (body of a fucking GODDESS) that looked very similar to Kendra, but with darker hair.

....she fucked one of the homies after I was done with her, & KNEW ahead of time the homie had herpes.

...seen her a few years back & her face looked like she was in the middle of a HUGE herp break out all on the side of her lips & chin.

EEEEEWWW!!!!!

Post-baby heartbreak. Just five weeks after giving birth to daughter Alijah, Kendra Wilkinson was forced to face a bitter, shocking truth: As rumored, husband Hank Baskett had indeed cheated with a transgender YouTube model named Ava Sabrina London. As revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now, former Playboy model Wilkinson, 29, first laughed off reports of Baskett's April tryst with London, 25.

But when NFL pro Baskett, 31, didn't rush to clear his name in the press, his wife grew suspicious and "started snooping," a source explains to Us. Once Wilkinson discovered an unexplained—and damning—charge on his credit card, she "flipped out," the source says. In a rage, she punched walls in their Calabasas, Calif. home, threw their 2009 wedding photos into the pool, and even pulled off her wedding ring, flushing it down the toilet, the source says.

"She was extremely angry," the source observes of Wilkinson, who also shares son Hank IV, with Baskett.