Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I think I like meatloaf sammiches more than I like meatloaf though and I don't quite know how that's possible but there you have it.
Me too. I actually make my meatloaf just for sammiches. Slap a slice on some nice bread with cheddar, pickels and ketchup, and its a done deal.
I @Ill er, my meatloaf has ground beef, red onion, bell peppers, bbq sauce, hot sauce, steak sauce, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, and egg.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I got them from a local guy that does printing. He's sometimes a bit more spendy than internet places but he's cool as fuck. I print up a good amount of posters for shows and stuff, and both my jobs use him, plus I send him a good amount of business. I think I paid like .25 for the non water proof ones and .70 for the water proof permanent ones. But i just have him a $50 bill and said make as many as this gets me. If you need anything done I could get an estimate or set you up with him, but my guess would be that shipping would kill any deal you would get.
Oh ok.

That's cool. At some point I'm going to get some Blackbeard the Barber stickers made up, good to know what prices I'm looking at.

Also at some point I'll get hat/shirts too.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Just make sure you check out a sample or do a small run at first. A lot of places use shitty machines or paper..
Yeah. I'll figure it out. I've done some printing stuff threw a guy here in Oakland named Markley for a company called Econopress. They've been around forever and do stuff for punk/metal/etc bands, and the dude is super nice, like when I got my business cards he actually drove them to me for free because I wasn't free until they closed that day. I'll ask him if he can print up some stickers, or knows someone.

http://econopressprinting.com/

EDIT: After 2 seconds of looking he does do stickers, lol.

Last edited: