Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang

Who made those stickers for you? Do you mind if I ask how much for how many?

I got them from a local guy that does printing. He's sometimes a bit more spendy than internet places but he's cool as fuck. I print up a good amount of posters for shows and stuff, and both my jobs use him, plus I send him a good amount of business. I think I paid like .25 for the non water proof ones and .70 for the water proof permanent ones. But i just have him a $50 bill and said make as many as this gets me. If you need anything done I could get an estimate or set you up with him, but my guess would be that shipping would kill any deal you would get.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Lol, right across the street there, at one point, was a Hawaiian themed sandwich shop, owned by a guy from New Orleans. The sandwiches were really good, but I was suspicious the guy was making up being from New Orleans and using a fake accent, lol. The next time I went in there asking a bunch of New Orleans specific questions and he couldn't answer. Lying bastard.

That reminds me of the Mongolian BBQ place by my house. They make all the Asian and Mexican dudes wear these hats with braided fake ponytails on the back.