Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There was a spot in Antioch that had a "Mexican pizza". It had carne asada, and some kinda spicy sausage, peppers and what not. It was really good. Kinda greasy, but all their pizza's were.
that sounds great. everytime i see "mexican pizza" they're usually talking about taco seasoning ground beef and jalapenos and its pretty disgraceful

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
that sounds great. everytime i see "mexican pizza" they're usually talking about taco seasoning ground beef and jalapenos and its pretty disgraceful
There's a Mexican spot right by there called "Little Manuels" that, at one point, had "Mexican pizza", that was your average pizza but used refried beans instead of pizza sauce, it was horrible.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's a Mexican spot right by there called "Little Manuels" that, at one point, had "Mexican pizza", that was your average pizza but used refried beans instead of pizza sauce, it was horrible.
lol omg
who's idea was that? they should be fired
all I can imagine it like is being dry as fuck and bland and having awful texture like stale toast

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
lol omg
who's idea was that? they should be fired
all I can imagine it like is being dry as fuck and bland and having awful texture like stale toast
It took like 2 bites to figure out that something was wrong. At first you're like "Bread, pepperoni, cheese, cooked fine...what the fuck is wrong with this." Then you lift some cheese back and its brown instead of red, you smell at and it sure is: refried beans. They're Mexican food was good, but they'd have weird shit like that some times.

It has also "burned down" by "accident" a 5 or so times.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Lol, right across the street there, at one point, was a Hawaiian themed sandwich shop, owned by a guy from New Orleans. The sandwiches were really good, but I was suspicious the guy was making up being from New Orleans and using a fake accent, lol. The next time I went in there asking a bunch of New Orleans specific questions and he couldn't answer. Lying bastard.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol, right across the street there, at one point, was a Hawaiian themed sandwich shop, owned by a guy from New Orleans. The sandwiches were really good, but I was suspicious the guy was making up being from New Orleans and using a fake accent, lol. The next time I went in there asking a bunch of New Orleans specific questions and he couldn't answer. Lying bastard.
lol wtf
why wouldn't he make up being from hawaii

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
lol wtf
why wouldn't he make up being from hawaii
It was the weirdest place. The food was dope. But the outside had Hawaiian font, tiki torches, flowers and Hawaiian kinda shit. But when you walked in had New Orleans Saints jerseys and shit, it didn't match at all.

They're "claim to fame" was all these kinda sauces they had for their sandwiches. Different ranches, hot sauces, stuff like that. It didn't last very long though, and turned into a "Mr. Pickles" which is has a gang of bay area locations.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think the reason you fucked up is cuz you ordered a pizza from a mexican restaurant lol... Those mexican taco pizzas are usually really dank from a pizza place
I was specifically talking about pizza places

I've seen their mexican pizzas which are just taco seasoning seasoned ground beef and typical tacobell ingredients. I said I've never had a carne asada pizza, I was thinking more like carne asada tacos. grilled steak onions cilantro jalapenos maybe pico