Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Yeah, happy fathers day to Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat , S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Snakegang @Snakegang , BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO , InfamousICON @InfamousICON , EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER , Defy @Defy , Mike Manson @Mike Manson , Chree @Chree , etc...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I find it hilarious that a generation of nortes believe in conspiracy theories because woodie rapped about it once or twice
I think there are different levels to conspiracy theories. If you were to tell me today with 100% certainty the moon landing was fake, the economy is in a controlled collapse, aliens are real, and there's a shadow government controlling a police state with chemicals and brainwashing I'd be like "Yeah, probably" and continue with my day.

It's that absurd lower tier conspiracy stuff that boggles my mind. Like Ke$ha is part of the illuminati, an image in the background of a Justin Beiber video is a tribute to satan, and the same people that killed JFK killed Woodie...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Actually my plan is to buy home depot with money acquired through large scale product theft. I got big plans
When I worked at OSH I only took food/drink stuff. In retrospect I could have gotten away with murder there.

One time me and another guy were picking up some big plastic trashcans to move to a display, and underneath one of them was like $1k worth of power tools some people were getting ready to steal. The regional manager guy happened to be there and thought we were heroes for foiling their plot. They gave us $100 giftcards. But if that's all it took we could have robbed that place blind.

The more I think about it that job was fuckin awesome. If I made more money it would have been the best job in the world.

I'd come in to the pick-up yard Sunday morning, lay down and sleep until around 11, then sweep. Go to my favorite burger place across the street, take an hour lunch, watch the afternoon A's game, come back, load some shit into peoples cars, sweep again and go home.

Fuck.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Or hip firing the mini14 an the ak at the same time. Shit is not like the movies, you aint hittin shit shooting 2 guns at the same time. Not even with pistols. I was actually quite shocked how inaccurate it is lol
Coming from California to Oregon, me and FDS went to a shooting range and were juiced because they allow rapid fire and shooting 2 at once at their firing ranges. Those are gigantic no-no's in CA. We got to rapid fire 2 pistols at once. I don't remember how FDS did, but all my shots hit the target paper, the majority hit inside the outline.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

happy father's day
lol I saw this on I want to say liveleak years ago and that chick gets banged by a bunch of clowns ending with the old dude that's her "dad." Anyway I'm commenting because the broad looks damn near exactly like this preppy girl that was in my grade at my high school. Like so dead on that I'm still not 100% sure it is not her.

Out of curiosity I tried to see if that "actress" was in more pr0n to get a better look and it's the only one she was ever in. Pretty odd.