Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
That thread with the him and the (fake?) broad got deleted before I could read it, got a quick rundown? Or anyone that feels like it.
He showed some flicks of a random "side bitch", but in the inter web sleuths found out they were years old and asked him to post a flick of him and her together.. never happened and a circumcisions roast commenced.... again....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wasn't there a thread about some chick he was supposedly banging? That's the one I'm talking about, Timebomb's is still there.

-ninja edit-

Actually never mind don't answer that because I forgot I don't care. Dude is a mark and I've been trying to avoid all that shit because it, and him, are beyond lame.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man...I went through depression a couple years back. Company I worked for went bankrupt. I was the general manager of their HongKong subsidiary and was left with no money and a lot of debt in taxes. Haven't been to HK ever since. Scared they might arrest me.

Battled through that shit though and am a fuckin positive person today. Only way to survive in this country.

So if I say something is shit...it is shit...bottom line.