Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
dude is such an actor, even if i had seen him.... i wouldn't have said a damn word to him, it'd only make him think he is famous, or that he is getting in tight with the illuminati lol

& the only time he ever said anything stupid to me was in a PM where he said I was not allowed to call him 'dawgg' (as I had referenced him, & everyone else as 'dawgg) because he "Aint no fuckin mutt!"

lol ...I just explained to dude who i was & where im from & he didnt want it with me.... never heard back from him again. even when i join in the roastings lol
If I saw, flamer, DZ or most of the dorks from inf gang (if I recognized any of them) in public I would at least go up and introduce myself and give them a chance to apologize or show their true selves. I wouldn't start huge drama because I'm an adult, but I would like to see how they react.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN have you tried "chez soul" in fairfield, a lady at my wife's work brought a menu and said to try it.
Nope, haven't tried it. But I'm gonna have to give it a shot soon.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'll have to purchase tickets soon. I hope there are some good taquerias there too.
There's a dope Messican restaurant in Mannheim called Enchiladas.

They got half price drinks every Friday starting at 6PM also. Used to go there every single Friday when I lived in Mannheim lol food was hyphy also. Couldn't believe I found dope tacos in Germany.

Dec 4, 2006
That sucks dude. I was just talking, the mailbox thing didn't bug me.

Waking up to car bullshit is the worst feeling.

Does it look like somebody side-swiped you? Or somebody was just fuckin with it?
somebody fucking with it.. I got an idea of who it is..

this one broad that's been upset with me since I bounced on her ..