Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
We got some gift certificates for field level seats to an A's game...

I will be continuing to attempt my life long dream of catching a ball at a baseball game.
Lol I've never caught one. I've had the chance only twice. Once a foul ball I just sidestepped and let people go wild over. Definitely woulda been mine I just didn't want it at the time. Second was a hr that landed the row in front of me. I coulda caught it but backed up like fuck that. People diving around on cement and shit lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Lol I've never caught one. I've had the chance only twice. Once a foul ball I just sidestepped and let people go wild over. Definitely woulda been mine I just didn't want it at the time. Second was a hr that landed the row in front of me. I coulda caught it but backed up like fuck that. People diving around on cement and shit lol
I've come real close twice.

Once a line drive right over my head, I think I could have jumped and got it but I just didn't react fast enough.

Second time was the closest, it was a pop-up that came down into the row and seat in front of me, I reached out and the ball just barely grazed the very end of my fingertips, right as the guy in front of my went up. I wouldn't say he intercepted it, but it was really close.

Then one time I was in the bleachers and Frank Thomas drilled one right into an empty seat a section over and it bounced over my head, there's an outside chance I could of got it if I dove into a bunch of people.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've come real close twice.

Once a line drive right over my head, I think I could have jumped and got it but I just didn't react fast enough.

Second time was the closest, it was a pop-up that came down into the row and seat in front of me, I reached out and the ball just barely grazed the very end of my fingertips, right as the guy in front of my went up. I wouldn't say he intercepted it, but it was really close.

Then one time I was in the bleachers and Frank Thomas drilled one right into an empty seat a section over and it bounced over my head, there's an outside chance I could of got it if I dove into a bunch of people.
Lol exactly
Shit turns into a mosh pit damn near

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now I'm studying line-ups and foul ball distribution patterns at O.co and The Ballpark at Arlington
I'm comfortable everywhere cept that third base line where the net ends. You can fuckin die if you aren't paying attention in most stadiums lol. Get a foul ball to the skull at 120mph and shit lol
I think since the foul territory is so large in o.co though you have another second or two to react

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You need to put some drill rap, Mac Dre, E-40, Serio, Crazie Locs, and some old school Cash Money onto your phone and you should be good to go.
I'm a fuckin noob....

Do I download WinZip? Where do I get this stuff

This is so embarassing lol.. I shoulda put music on my phone months ago

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'm a fuckin noob....

Do I download WinZip? Where do I get this stuff

This is so embarassing lol.. I shoulda put music on my phone months ago
I have no idea, I just copy and paste the files to and from the folders on my computer and phone via the USB cord that came with my phone.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I'm comfortable everywhere cept that third base line where the net ends. You can fuckin die if you aren't paying attention in most stadiums lol. Get a foul ball to the skull at 120mph and shit lol
I think since the foul territory is so large in o.co though you have another second or two to react
That's exactly where I'm looking. Field level straight down the foul line, right around the foul pole. Plus I've never sat right there.

The majority of the batters on that day are right handed, typically I'd be looking on the 3rd base side, but field level is a section back and a little too far in, especially since there is SO much foul territory at O.co.