Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
So I was at taco bell on my lunch break yesterday and I get out the car and there's a bum eating on the ground and asks me if I can buy him a enchirito cuz it's only $2 something... LOL fuckin dude actually asked me for something specific off the menu and im like Yea i'll get you something...

So I got him a 5 layer burrito but by the time I was done eating he was gone to the store to buy a beer so I gave it to another bum outside... cool story breh.

Everyday I see bums standing outside of fred meyer, walmart, taco bell, safeway... I could have sworn I seen a bum chick yesterday txting on a cell phone when no cars was driving by but as soon as a car came up she would hold her sign up
I need about tree fiddy

Props: BUTCHER 206

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I think Taco Bell is a faggot for 1 reason:

They charge me 50¢ each taco just for baja sauce. So I get no sour cream and no tomatoes and these muthafuckas still charged me $1 for sauce on my chalupas and they barely put any on! That shit was plain as fuck

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Everyday I see bums standing outside of fred meyer, walmart, taco bell, safeway... I could have sworn I seen a bum chick yesterday txting on a cell phone when no cars was driving by but as soon as a car came up she would hold her sign up
I see that shit all the time.

That's how you can tell if you're in Berkeley or Oakland.

If you're in Berkeley you see unwashed looking, white 26 year olds on the side of the road holding a bullshit sign about needing help travelling, then you notice they're looking down because they're texting behind their sign.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I think Taco Bell is a faggot for 1 reason:

They charge me 50¢ each taco just for baja sauce. So I get no sour cream and no tomatoes and these muthafuckas still charged me $1 for sauce on my chalupas and they barely put any on! That shit was plain as fuck
I think taco bell is losing its way.

I like the loaded grillers, and the chalupas. But the rest of their menu is trying to hard to be real food.

That was the appeal to me of taco bell was it was, cheap, greasy, white-washed Mexican junk food.

Now with all these cantina burritos, and bowls and shit, they're trying to hard to be real food.

If I want Mexican food Im going to the taqueria, if I want crap I go to Taco Bell.

How dare you try and improve my crap. Jerks.