Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010

Cords not even broke its just fuckin gimped and can break any minute
Softy 90% of iPhone cords go like that and I got a mini USB one like 10 times worse than that and it is fine.

Also ya that pinnacle thing is kind of a piece of shit, the vape from it was hot whereas solo was cool. I keep tryna lightly tell my friend to refund it or some shit if he can haha. He is like 19 and probably all sad he dropped an extra $100 on a shit version of the solo lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Damn I was zoned out all into the bottom of this noodle bowl getting the last bit and look up and someone's at the door just staring

Fuck lol he could have been watching me eat for like 30 seconds why didn't he say anything or knock fucker, that was mildly embarassing
You gonn eat your cocktail, fruit?!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Softy 90% of iPhone cords go like that and I got a mini USB one like 10 times worse than that and it is fine.

Also ya that pinnacle thing is kind of a piece of shit, the vape from it was hot whereas solo was cool. I keep tryna lightly tell my friend to refund it or some shit if he can haha. He is like 19 and probably all sad he dropped an extra $100 on a shit version of the solo lol
Damn no bueno. He should have at least consulted the fuck combustion boards and reddit vaporents

These guys are picky as fuck and cheap as fuck lol