Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ive been on a C-Murder kick lately
that was me a month ago ....my musical tastes rotate every few weeks. sometimes i wont listen to anything thats not reggae, lately i been on some R&B & EDM shit, rap is always default. I do the same thing with country music & rock... I love all music, but gotta rotate to keep it fresh.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I think Iller and Butcher have the same exact conversation word for word at least once every 48 hours.
as long as he keeps talking down on the a's, we'll continue to have the same exact conversation word for word, aka me making the mariners look stupid

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
that was me a month ago ....my musical tastes rotate every few weeks. sometimes i wont listen to anything thats not reggae, lately i been on some R&B & EDM shit, rap is always default. I do the same thing with country music & rock... I love all music, but gotta rotate to keep it fresh.

Or nickelback

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That dude has been having a mental breakdown on his FB for at least the last 24 hours too

https://www.facebook.com/malkimeanskingbmg

Writing paragraphs, liking his own updates/posts, talking to himself.

Did I miss where we made him crack recently? Or did he just comeback from that last roasting in the middle of this current identity crisis?