Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I applied to coke as a stocker $16 an hour and met + over qualified for the position an never got a call back.
One of my friends friends got fired from coca colas warehouse for writing a nazi sign in some dirt as a joke. Fuckin idiot

I want to call him right now wake him up and be like remember when you got fired for writing a naxi sign? Lol u idiot

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
One of my friends friends got fired from coca colas warehouse for writing a nazi sign in some dirt as a joke. Fuckin idiot

I want to call him right now wake him up and be like remember when you got fired for writing a naxi sign? Lol u idiot
Do it and record it like cheeto @cheeto

May 4, 2002
I applied to coke as a stocker $16 an hour and met + over qualified for the position an never got a call back.
Same shit but at a local beer company and still didnt get a call. I even went in to talk to them. Shit is all bad out here. I got a job off for min wage and bc I know how to drive heavy equipment id get in. Lol naw bruh.

Last edited: