Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Taco Bell Testing Rolled Chicken Tacos That Look Indistinguishably Like Taquitos

Looks like Taco Bell is testing a new item called Rolled Chicken Tacos somewhere in Ohio. The menu addition is essentially a chicken taquito given an unnecessarily commercial-friendly name. Made with shredded chicken and a crispy tortilla wrap, the tacos are served with your choice of dipping sauces.

Grub Grade pointed out that they looked suspiciously similar to the Taquito Dippers they were testing a while back, no under a different name. A four pack of Rolled Chicken Tacos, along with two dipping sauces, is available at $3.99. Sauces include spicy ranch, salsa, guacamole, nacho cheese and reduced fat sour cream.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Burger King Malaysia Does Godzilla Burgers That Probably Feel Like Eating Tiny Humans

The King of Monsters answers to no one. Still, in case you’re curious what biting into human flesh and bone might feel like, look no further than the new Godzilla-themed burgers from Burger King.

In tribute to the upcoming Godzilla film, Burger King Malaysia has unleashed a rather extensive line of “Rakasa” entrees and snacks inspired by the movie. (“Rakasa” meaning “monster,” similar to “kaiju” in Japanese, according to Brand Eating). There’s a Rakasa burger, featuring your choice of single, double, or triple stacked chicken or beef patties topped with mayo and barbecue-laden “monster” nachos. There’s a Rakasa wrap, which only offers the chicken patty, along with onions and the monster nachos. Finally, there’s the Rakasa Milo chocolate drink, a Koko Krunch cereal topped mixture of Milo chocolate powder and milk or water.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
holy shit this is it. i got this fat ass hickey on my neck n my other bitch is about to pick me up to go to the beach. fuck i been trying to take this shit off for hella long and its not going anywhere
im gettin a lil nervous cuz i dont wanna make her cry damn ima piece of shit

i even got desperate and shaved with a dull razor to scrape the rest of my neck a little and blame it on that but u can't even see the shit just this fat ass hickey

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
holy shit this is it. i got this fat ass hickey on my neck n my other bitch is about to pick me up to go to the beach. fuck i been trying to take this shit off for hella long and its not going anywhere

i even got desperate and shaved with a dull razor to scrape the rest of my neck a little and blame it on that but u can't even see the shit just this fat ass hickey
God speed.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

hahahaha! that reminds me of when I burned a cigerette hole in the carpet of my dads car. It was an old shitty car with kinda torn up carpet, so I burned and pulled out some of the carpet so it just looked like a design. It looked like shit but he never called me on it.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

"Damn, I hate the seatbelt in your car, it keeps rubbing my neck...oh shit! look what it did! This is your fault."