Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
aye so i thought that pic u sent me was actually my lil side thang thang cuz she sends me pics every morning & wakes up way before me, most the time its a tiddie shot or some funny pic or suffa...

so when i opened that shit up I was half awake & was like WTF this bitch sending me pics of some muhfucker cream pie'ing her pussu?

ole girl was about to get a very stern AM phone call telling her to kick rocks LOLOLOL

I read this then opened a message from steve. Not sure why I was surprised. Haha Your gonna be a dad cheeto @cheeto !

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
It was one of them.
nice, was it the actual cookies and cream flavor that i posted? because if so, those are the most potent of all the different bhang bars available (milk chocolate, dark chocolate, toffee chocolate, etc)...not to mention they also taste the best, too.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
nice, was it the actual cookies and cream flavor that i posted? because if so, those are the most potent of all the different bhang bars available (milk chocolate, dark chocolate, toffee chocolate, etc)...not to mention they also taste the best, too.
No. It says ice chocolate I think. The writing is pink, and I think it was supposed to be peppermint. They taste like ass.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Serving minors is real bad down here, first offense is a fat fine, second you get shut down for 30 days. so if you don't have your Id on you or I know you personally, you aren't allowed in my bar.

First offense is 500, second is 700 then third is one week suspension of license. I think.I'll know for sure in 5 hours because I know they'll go over it a million times.

Last edited: