Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nuttkase @Nuttkase wassup with da$h tryna charge 30 for that 2011 cd? these dudes keep trying to charge premium prices for regular ass shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've never been a fan save for a few songs here and there from the late 90s/early 2000s that I haven't listened to since that time. I think dude is a talented MC but his music overall is just pretty awful in my opinion. I'm sure we have all discussed this at least a half dozen times in here though lol.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
It's part of being young. Kids and teenagers are going to make fun/pick on each other. When it gets to the point of severe and persistent bullying something needs to be done of course but parents coddling these kids today every time someone makes fun of them for something is turning them all into pussies.
its ridiculous how the 90's babies (no offense 0r0) have such a high sense of self-entitlement.i dont know if they passed this yet, but in navy bootcamp if the drill instructor is hurting your feelings you get to wave a white flag which indicates you are being stressed out which will signal the drill instructor to take it easy on you. stressed out?! the fuck?!