Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
by a few thousand i mean about 60,000
restitution and other shit
that shit sucks man and its hard to find a good job again cuz i have a old ass gun case from when i was like 19

#EMOFATFUCK
fuck is ese ...my stalker can read this if she wants.

I never paid my restitution from 96. They sent me hella letters from like 96-99 & I ignored em. I figured they forgot or it was some Y2K bug shit & then 12 years after I thought they had forgot about me or there was some statute of time involved, in April 2012 I got laid off from my job @ Yahoo, & had my severance pay coming for a little over 30k. I owed 72k restitution from back then, they took all 30, emptied my bank account for a little under 11k & have garnished my wages $100 per paycheck ever since.

Fuck them.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
fuck is ese ...my stalker can read this if she wants.

I never paid my restitution from 96. They sent me hella letters from like 96-99 & I ignored em. I figured they forgot or it was some Y2K bug shit & then 12 years after I thought they had forgot about me or there was some statute of time involved, in April 2012 I got laid off from my job @ Yahoo, & had my severance pay coming for a little over 30k. I owed 72k restitution from back then, they took all 30, emptied my bank account for a little under 11k & have garnished my wages $100 per paycheck ever since.

Fuck them.
damn that fuckin sucks they don't give a fuck if u need that money for something important too they straight up take ur shit they did me like that a few years ago when rent was due and had hella bills to pay they seized one of my bank accounts and i was fucked had to sell some shit just to make rent

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
shittiest expensive headphones? ....dawgg, I don't understand the smugness of some of you cats & your headphones. Beats By Dre fucking KNOCK. I have mine on more of the day than without. Best headphones I ever bought.
It's not really whether or not they knock, it's the fact you can buy headphones that knock just as much if not better for 1/4 or more of the price.

$50-$75 Sennheisers have better quality IMO than $250 Beats

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It's not really whether or not they knock, it's the fact you can buy headphones that knock just as much if not better for 1/4 or more of the price.

$50-$75 Sennheisers have better quality IMO than $250 Beats
I defend mine cuz I only paid a $50 scratched off winning lotto ticket for em lol