Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Which is it butcher?

Do you want to talk about this season how were in 1st 2 games ahead of you?
Do you want to talk about last season how we won the division and you would have been last if the Astros weren't the worst team ever?
Do you want to talk about the entire history of both teams how we've won 4 WS titles and you've won 0?

I mean, I just want to know what time period you want to talk about, for arguments sake. Which particular part of "A's are better than the M's history" do you want to talk about?

Oh shit, I forgot, Ken Griffey was really good, ok, I take it all back...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Which is it butcher?

Do you want to talk about this season how were in 1st 2 games ahead of you?
Do you want to talk about last season how we won the division and you would have been last if the Astros weren't the worst team ever?
Do you want to talk about the entire history of both teams how we've won 4 WS titles and you've won 0?

I mean, I just want to know what time period you want to talk about, for arguments sake. Which particular part of "A's are better than the M's history" do you want to talk about?

Oh shit, I forgot, Ken Griffey was really good, ok, I take it all back...
I made it clear we're talking about the double header in 1 hr lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

Nuttkase.
Nuttkase. is offline Who's DJ Screw?

Post Thanks / Like

Sup cuzz. Im inmate #W09433 up here in folsom level 4. I got plenty of cock to fill my azz for years but I coud alwayz use some fresh tto nikkas to send me sexy love letters. If you want gangsta azz that greases up easy then hit a nikka up. Oops, its chow time and my celly is taking out his mouth beater. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well someone is a homosexual.