Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
man fareal that shit grossed me out i knew she was on her period i didn't know she was gonna leak on my seat. lucky its leather and i was able to clean it off with some 409 cleaner easy. she was wearing black leggings so u couldn't tell .

now i shall use this shit against her . that bitch owe me
Man this just reminded me of when some bitches get their period and it hit like midday and they'd be wearing white pants or shorts and you are just like noooooooooooooooo.

That mostly happened in high school because I'd hope by now most broads can figure that shit out on some "oh I should be getting it any day now I shouldn't wear white" type tip.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Man this just reminded me of when some bitches get their period and it hit like midday and they'd be wearing white pants or shorts and you are just like noooooooooooooooo.

That mostly happened in high school because I'd hope by now most broads can figure that shit out on some "oh I should be getting it any day now I shouldn't wear white" type tip.

she just got off birth control and hadn't had her period in a couple years so that shit hit like catrina. she said she didn't know she was gonna bleed that much i bet her tampon was fuckin soaked nasty ass bitch

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
credit karma & equifax are both free, i have used them both.

the good part about equifax is, & tho they may not know this, if you have half a brain you can go in & edit the webpage with your credit information.

I did that shit for my ex hoe ....she had literally like a 323 credit score lol, I changed that to a 700 with a few clicks of the button for a job that she had to provide her own credit check for.