Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
thinking of dressing up as a mexican & hitting downtown SJ tonight for cinco de mayo & pulling some mexican BBDUBZ

cheeto @cheeto que ondas guey? ....lets #MOBB

It's BBW Season we need to rep for TEH BBW HUNTERZ, INC.
lol damn i remember san jo was the best place for cinco de mayo . hella bitches

keeping this short gotta shit hella bad brb

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol damn i remember san jo was the best place for cinco de mayo . hella bitches

keeping this short gotta shit hella bad brb
still do... problem is all these northern & southerners trying to gain SJ as a stronghold... it's been like that since '88, but the southsiders are deeper than they ever been up here & MUCH MORE organized because they are focused on the gang not the rap music, smokin blunts, & fuckin hoes... them fools are bonafide gangbangers in SJ getting passed off as fruit picking paisas.

but them fools are gonna be DEEP as fuck downtown & for sure it'll crack off with riot police before sundays end, watch.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol I hate when I see death around the conenah

I remember one time I was in like 3rd grade in the cafeteria eating a corndog and I was so hungry I tried eating hella fast and I tried swallowing like half the corndog without chewing much and it got stuck in my wind pipe and I couldn't breath for a min.

#NoMarty

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol I hate when I see death around the conenah

I remember one time I was in like 3rd grade in the cafeteria eating a corndog and I was so hungry I tried eating hella fast and I tried swallowing like half the corndog without chewing much and it got stuck in my wind pipe and I couldn't breath for a min.

#NoMarty
u choked on the wiener ese