FREE crack pipes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
Why would a rich white kid need free crackpipes when they can go to a head shop and buy a nice glass piece?And uh, a rich white kid can't go to a gas station and buy a rose?

You stupid.

And how many people that are in college are so broke they can't drop a dollar for a fuckin' rose? I don't know about you, but I don't know any flat broke, crackhead college students.
If you been to SEATTLE's U-DISTRICT, you would know what i'm talking about. Their is STREET KIDS (Not Students you fuckin IDIOT!) on U-WAY that come from families that are well off and rich. They are the Scum of the earth and they Pollute that street with filthyness and Retardedness. Thats what they mean. In THAT PARTICULAR area they are doing this because in THAT Area their is a High Population of not only Students, But a Bunch of whiny white trash punks that come from rich families and hang on that street shooting dope and Smoking rocks all fucking day. Their PARENTS want them to be SAFE, Even though they are Doing Drugs.... and what better way than Funding Bullshit Programs like these to not Get them off that street, but help them become worse than they already are. White folks need to start Beating the Bloody shit outta Your Stupid spoiled Brat Kids instead of Weening them with Pipes and Needles... Thats AMERICA For you.. No wonder this country is Fucked up. @ ZERO..(Thats right bitch your a ZERO!!!) Stop thinking your the GERALDO RIVERA Of the SICCNESS....

Dec 12, 2006
San Francisco offers clean needles to bums at clinics to prevent the spreading of different dieases.

Might be the same here, or Seattle wants the crackheads to smoke more so they gotta move outta Seattle and down to Tacoma

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
people using lemon juice to inject crack cocaine lol id rather use lemon than sum acid lol wtf haha injectin crak fuuuuuuukk

Jun 5, 2004
San Francisco offers clean needles to bums at clinics to prevent the spreading of different dieases.

Might be the same here, or Seattle wants the crackheads to smoke more so they gotta move outta Seattle and down to Tacoma
THEY DO THAT HERE ALSO... MY FRIEND'S HOOKED ON THAT SHIT, HE GOES TO THE CLINIC TO GET NEEDLES

Dec 12, 2006
Yea I dunno how I feel about the whole program, its either a realistic way to deal with street addiction to hard drugs or its just building a bigger welfare state, its a tough issue but SF and Cali has always been hella cool to the homeless

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
If you been to SEATTLE's U-DISTRICT, you would know what i'm talking about. Their is STREET KIDS (Not Students you fuckin IDIOT!) on U-WAY that come from families that are well off and rich. They are the Scum of the earth and they Pollute that street with filthyness and Retardedness. Thats what they mean. In THAT PARTICULAR area they are doing this because in THAT Area their is a High Population of not only Students, But a Bunch of whiny white trash punks that come from rich families and hang on that street shooting dope and Smoking rocks all fucking day. Their PARENTS want them to be SAFE, Even though they are Doing Drugs.... and what better way than Funding Bullshit Programs like these to not Get them off that street, but help them become worse than they already are. White folks need to start Beating the Bloody shit outta Your Stupid spoiled Brat Kids instead of Weening them with Pipes and Needles... Thats AMERICA For you.. No wonder this country is Fucked up. @ ZERO..(Thats right bitch your a ZERO!!!) Stop thinking your the GERALDO RIVERA Of the SICCNESS....

I teach at the university of washington, and have lived in the U distric on and off for the past 10 years. If you think ave-rats are the only people in the neighborhood shooting and smoking dope, you are out of your mind. And really, who gives a fuck about their backgrounds? Dopefiends come from all sorts of money and poverty, and realistically, helping out individuals in those types of situations is only a positive thing for the neighborhood. It lowers crime rates, it makes the neighborhood more pleasent, and if the only side effect is helping out the occasional kid who grew up with money and has fucked off their life, thats sort of a good thing in my view.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Drugs are far from the reason this country is fucked up. Just cause some fuckhead fucked his life up by using a needle is no reason to tax law abiding citizens. That's the whole reason I get food stamps, Medicaid, and Disability....not cause I necessarily need it, but as a form of protest.

Dec 3, 2005
I teach at the university of washington, and have lived in the U distric on and off for the past 10 years. If you think ave-rats are the only people in the neighborhood shooting and smoking dope, you are out of your mind. And really, who gives a fuck about their backgrounds? Dopefiends come from all sorts of money and poverty, and realistically, helping out individuals in those types of situations is only a positive thing for the neighborhood. It lowers crime rates, it makes the neighborhood more pleasent, and if the only side effect is helping out the occasional kid who grew up with money and has fucked off their life, thats sort of a good thing in my view.
wait... what in the blue hell do you teach at UW?