FIGHT STORIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2004
I WAS AT KNOLLPARK DAMN NEAR RIGHT BY MY CRIB, CHEIFIN ON SUM BOMB

N MRGOOFY FRUM THA SICCNESS, STEPS OUT HIS RIDE, TRYIN TO DISRESPECT ME N SHIT, SO WE SQUARE UP, N I JUST TAKE FLIGHT ON THA MOTHAFUCKA, I SOCKED HIM IN HIS TEMPLE WIT A BIG ASS S RIGHT HAND, N PUNCHED THA SHIT OUF OT HIS MOUTH N KNOCKED HIS TOOTH LOOSE, THEN JUST THREW 2 MO TO HIS DOME N THAT FOO GOT KNOCKED OUT LIKE "NO MORE MAN NO MORE" N THEN PICKED UP MY SWISHER N TOLD THAT BITCH TO FUCK OFF, N WALKED BACK TO THA CRIB LIKE IT WAS KNOCKIN WIT SUM BLOODY KNUCKLES N SHIT.... THASS WASSUP

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Allright here's a great fight story... I'm walking out of a mall through the parking lot with my girl when all of a sudden this guy comes from behind me like "HEY!". So I turn around and this guy is walking up to me... someone I've never seen before. He's like "My man said you stole his Playstation!" I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about because I've never stolen a playstation, nor known someone who has...

So I'm like "I don't know you, your friend, or what the fuck you're talking about man..."

Then the guy just stabs me.

I fall to the floor and then stumble up real quick because I'm afraid he'll keep goin' at me but when I get up my girl has him in an armlock. She's like "Drop the fuckin' knife!" and I mean his arm was behind him and to his neck... it must have hurt like hell. Dude drops the knife and I'm coming at him like I'm gonna fuck him up even though I don't have the strength to do so. My girl lets him go and he's like "yeah you better not come back here!"... which is funny because I was a fuckin' mallrart and I've never seen him before. So fuck him! Then he runs away because my bitch fucked him up... lol.

Needless to say the stab wasn't bad. I wouldn't go to the hospital because then I'd have to answer shit and my record doesn't really allow for shit like that, regardless of what happened. Shit healed pretty well, but I have a big scar on the left lower side of my stomach.

So that's a "me getting shanked" story, and a "my bitch saved my life" story all at the same time. I never saw that shit coming... that's for sure. I just thought we were going to throw blows.

Stupid me.
thats fuckin nuts

Sep 12, 2002
been in too many fights....

but now im facing felony charges assault w/ deadly weapon.....

probobly doesnt look good that i got in ANOTHER fight for no reason and police had to come.

im tired of fighting thats why i got me something for the next nigga talkin about chunkin em.