Favre has the Record!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
Gueroloco said:
Fuckin Santana cost us the game! I'm fuckin pissed like a motherfucka.... We played lousy hands down and WE deserved to lose.
Well Packers had a shitload of Turnovers as well and the Redskins just couldn't get it done. It was a sloppy sloppy game by both teams.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

ColdBlooded said:
I really liked Madden last night. Especially this one:

“Cedric Benson is the guy this year. Last year it was Benson and Thomas Jones. Jones is gone so now it’s just Benson. Benson can’t be Jones, someone else has to be Jones, so right now it’s just Benson.”

hes not the mouthpiece of NFL for no reason, dudes got the gift of gab. Hes the wordsmith....

Jun 9, 2007
lol @ the Redskins and the Bears

lmfao

that's what I always hated about getting the new Madden every year... any time I'd play the Packers I had to put up with Madden's gargling of Favre's nutsack... "Brett... Favre... is amazing" .... "nobody could throw that pass, except Brett Favre"... "Brett Favre is superman"... "Brett Favre can use my mouth as a toilet any day of the week.. especially Sunday"....

somethin new every damn year... and I'm not even gonna get into his actual broadcasting of Packers games in real life *shudders*

But yeah, Congrats Brett!