Exxon Mobil Profit Jumps 36%

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah yeah, I'm hilarious aren't I you fuckers? LOL :cool:

Shea, you're assessment is correct....Nice job...Most people just think I'm an asshole, which is fine with me.

And I don't have a temper, I'm just more blunt and to the point when I'm not high, speak of the devil....it's almost 4:20....:)

Jul 24, 2005
T-Spoon said:
lol. sixx does have a temper huh? but ur right sixx, that's how we resolved that crisis in the 80's, folx started boycotting tha shit, the demand got hella low, so the machines were forced to lower prices. fold.

I feel you with the boycott but do you think in this time we live in you can get 50 people to boybott anything it a dame shame what an copration (sp) america has become to be. It's a shame when people have to make a choice by eating lunch or having gas in the car.

Apr 26, 2002
heyzel said:
I feel you with the boycott but do you think in this time we live in you can get 50 people to boybott anything it a dame shame what an copration (sp) america has become to be. It's a shame when people have to make a choice by eating lunch or having gas in the car.
yeah man, thats y experts say, tha high prices are here to stay this time. fold.

Jul 24, 2005
the thing that pisses me of is that other counties found new ways to fuel their vehicles such as brazil they uses sugar cane for fuel & gm builds cars that rides on that kind of fuel. All I want to know is why in the fuck a 3 word country found away to solve this matter but not the us.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^It's always been about that $$$$

I've been telling people about the new genetically engineered hemp seed with virtually no THC....that's what we should use for fuel.

May 9, 2002
Brazil has used Ethanol for over 30 years....all cars sold after 2004 are all ethanol ready...and even their gas has at least 25% ethanol in it...they are the largest producers of it....14 billion liters every year....

Even the factories that MAKE the ethanol...are run on....ethanol....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they got us by the balls and they know it, the world can't run without it. we need to get to work every day. alot of us have to travel 20 miles to get to where we need to go. we can't hop on a bike. Can you imagine how crowded the trains would be if everyone stopped driving? it would be insane. Not to mention their are companies who need oil to run their industrial machines and whatnot. if people stopped using oil completly the economy would fuckin collapse

May 9, 2002
jayda650 said:
they got us by the balls and they know it, the world can't run without it.
Technically it can...

we need to get to work every day. alot of us have to travel 20 miles to get to where we need to go. we can't hop on a bike. Can you imagine how crowded the trains would be if everyone stopped driving?
Trains,buses...but think about a world with MORE buses/trains...and less personal vehicles....

Not to mention their are companies who need oil to run their industrial machines and whatnot.
All can be run on ethanol....as proven by Brazil...

if people stopped using oil completly the economy would fuckin collapse
As long as cocaine is illegal....our economy will be fine....:classic: