Experiences with ICP fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
I probably hate ICP fans more than any other type of fan in this world...... they are the most ignorant brainwashed, homosexual pussies with makeup who run in packs of 20 or more to plague this earth

Jun 3, 2006
ha ha those muthafuckas is filthy too....i was at a party awhile ago and i put that hustle and flow soundtrack in,this dirty ass muthafucka took it out and tried to throw in sum of that icp shit.my boy fired on him and told him to you know think before you do shit-this muthafucka lived in his jeep and tried to park and live in front of ol girls house for the next 3 or 4 days after the party...ha ha so yeah i am wit yall on those dirty stinkin sons of bitches

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i moved in with a ex of mine about 5 years ago in napa, and her 2 brothers were juggalo fanatics, i swear to god, they had all their cds in rotation and would play em over and over and over non stop, even @ nite, i fucking hate ICP........

Jun 24, 2006
yeah i was in cleavland one time at a john cena concert (it was actually not that bad) and this group called wolfpack was playing and they were like "where my juggalos at?" no one said anything then this moron stage dived and no one caught him it was the funniest shit i eva saw!!!

Oct 14, 2004
Wolfpack was hard on Blade.

@Corey- Bad business broke them up. Esham isnt that good of a rapper but he does have hard beats. Sometimes he can spit but most of the time he cant. He is legend though I like TNT better.

ICP has had some real tight songs and Big Money Hustlas was Fucking Hilarious. I give ICP props their original and they hustled to get what they got. They werent like some of these faggots now adays make one shitty song and get off from it (Young Joc and Young Jeezy) I dont bump their new music but Jeckel brothers is a good cd. Shit ODB was on that. How can you hate that. Now Juggalos yeah some of them are insane but I have meet some real cool ones that werent its a case by case basis.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
shit we got this dirty ass motherfucking white boy at our job..doode has 2 fucking teeth left NO JOKE(he said hes waiting for the last 2 to fall out to get a set of dentures...hes fucking 30 years old!) ....our boss actually told him he has to start taking better care of himself becuz of customers complaining when they come to the warehouse to pick up orders..hes a hardcore icp fan...wears their clothes and always watches their videos at lunch on his little dvd player....hes into all that weird shit...told us he likes blood and like to eat the "bloody mary" (when a bitch is on her period he eats her out)....fucking nasty

Mar 29, 2004
SLOWPOKE said:
OK,...HELP ME UNDERSTAND,...THERE WAS TWO OF YOU,...ONE OF HIM,....NO ONE JUMPED IN BUT IF IT WAS YOU HE WAS FUCKING WITH THEN WHY DID YOU BOY JUMP IN,...OR IF HE WAS FUCKING WITH YOUR BOY,...THEN WHY DID YOU JUMP IN,....

WAS HE 10 FEET TALL? AND BOTH OF YOU 5 FEET TALL?
WAS HE A 300LB KID?...AND YA'LL A BUCK 50 EACH?

LACE US WITH MORE DETAILS,....

I DONT LIKE TO HIT PEOPLE THAT I WOULD NOT EVEN SHAKE HANDS WITH,...CAUSE THEN THAT SMELL WILL GET ON YOUR FITS,....U BETTER HOPE DUDE DID NOT BLEED,....WHO KNOWS WHAT WAS IN HIS BLOOD?
who gives a fuck if my homie takes flight i take flight it dont' matter just rush that foo and get on his helmet one time who gives a fuck who or what or what reason he rushed just have your folks back to the fullest

Jan 29, 2006
see not all juggalos are like this...i mean im a juggalo and i wanna beat the fuck outta other "juggalos" that come to the shows and shit and get all stupid before a show...i didnt come here to have them be dumb so they can cancel a show....and as far as a tech show im like the only juggalo there that is normal. im there to see tech not fuckin chant icp songs and throw faygo...i enjoy that but only when im inside a icp show too see ICP...not in line...i wanna throw down with a few cuz they think cuz they like a band they are invincible