Evil Spirit Terrorizes School

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
You're right. On second thought it doesn't need revision.

"The vast majority of Africa believes in witchcraft and evil spirits"

Do they practice it? Nah. Most Africans are Christians who often continue to retain elements of animism or other assorted indigenous religious, if only in the form of beliving in visible, tangible evil spirits who have a physical effect on the lives of people.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHY DON'T YOU PLAY WITH ONE NOW? JUST SPEND A WHOLE WEEK OR MONTH WITH IT AND TELL ME HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS. AND FOR THE RECORD THOSE WERE OUT BEFORE MILTON BRADLEY EVA THOUgHT OF PUTTIN' gAMES OUT.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I BELIEVE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN. I KNOW FOO'S THAT DONE WENT TO XND HAND STORES AND gOT ONE. YOU CAN PROBABLY gET ONE ONLINE. USE YOUR SEARCH POWERS. AND HOW YOU PLAY IS THAT YOU ASK IT QUESTIONS AND THE SHIT SPELLS IT OUT FOR YOU. BUT YOU gONNA HAVE ENQUIRE WITH SOME OF THESE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS FLOATIN' AROUND AND JUST KEEP PLAYIN'. ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU SUMMON SPIRITS WITH THAT AND YOU gET POSSESSED. IT HAPPENED TO MY COUSIN.

Dec 25, 2003
I will. In fact I will use it with candles lit, all the lights out, and occult symbols on my body. I'll read up on how to channel a demon beforehand. I will videotape the entire thing. If any off the wall shit happens we will have the first documented proof that this shit is for real, because I won't fake it.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
this is a good story...
It sounds a little unreal....
as if the thing could be a human in a costume...
And it attacks them int the day time...
evil spirits.. usually are active in the late hours of the night..
like 3 am....

A ouija board is a good way to summon evil spirits...

But the Goetia : the Lesser key of solomon
is a better way if you want to summon powerful demons...
that shit is real.. cause my friend is a Magickian
that does black magic... and summons spirits....

I had some audio of a real demon talking...
if i can get it again I'll post it on this site...
and even a live video of a demon conjuration....

But nobody believes in the paranoral until they have seen
or felt it....

But if i can get my hands on that media... on
the demon conjuration... and manefestation...
i'll post that shit up..

May 4, 2002
has anyone studied (sP) native american religon/ beliefes on spirits? 206 i know u have some input on this. i know what ive heard from my peeps. i wanna know what other people have heard! if anything at all!

Aug 8, 2003
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
But the Goetia : the Lesser key of solomon
is a better way if you want to summon powerful demons...
that shit is real.. cause my friend is a Magickian
that does black magic... and summons spirits....
I dont mean too be the voice of opposition but magick is magick... no white or black just more of a grey..its jus a power source... depending on he who channelz it... then it will be whatever u wish too call it (black,white etc) but yeah id like too hear those audios homie.. that would be some sick shit...i never heard a demonz voice yet..

the goetia is much more powerful then a ouija board.. scince its mass production,the ouija board has become watered down when it comez too activity...

and for those who are saying they will use it... if u go into it expecting nothing too happen then nothing will really happen.. it workz off ur own energy too open up the gatez and if u go into it with a sarcastic sense, or if ur merely doing it too prove too urself that it doesnt work then those gates wont open..