Evidence of Present Life on Mars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
so one cannot be an african because he was born in america right? or native americans aren't of there associated tribe and original location because this is america now???? WTF???

you associate the gov't with the people. as if they killed all the people and replaced them. and as if the people devoid of their dynastic tribal or other group nomenclatures are the sole indicators of their originations.

that's like saying you're not of african dissent because you are born american and you weren't directly involved with the slave trade. OMG. or like saying that native americans don't exist anymore because the europeans conquered them. or there aren't any people of egyptian origin because of the romans. or that israelis are only inhabitant of israel. or iraqis aren't sumerians because there was ten different names attributed to the area before it became iraq. to discount deliniation migration and location because of names is crazy.

::exaspiration::

I didn't even read that link because I don't care. if you don't find what you're looking for so be it. i can't find the site i hit the other day anyway. and the data is potpourri. i don't know what kinda shit you on man, sigh.

I'ma say I'm wrong this time because that's what you want to make me to be even though i know otherwise.

you talk about me but you limit the information you believe to what you come across yourself. we both got the same internet but since your information doesn't correlate with mine I'm wrong??? WITH SEMANTICS for that matter. whatever man.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
and they say i use semantics

http://sophistikatedkids.com/turkic...syukB2ch5En.htm

I've briefly looked over this link. Will this theory take us to the arayn invasion (lol) of india?

I'll read it in depth and give a response. But before I do can you do something for me? Show me the parts that support your claim so I can pay attention to them.

Considering the genesis of the Scythian culture, scholars have been divided into supporters of its aboriginal and Asian origin. Thus it means that this culture has experienced certain local influences even at its Asian sources, and Scythian ethnos grows out mixtures both local the Black Sea population and tribes which came from the east (Archeology of Ukrainian SSR, V 2, 1986, 14). In this approach, it seems at first glance that supporters of the Asian traits in the Scythian culture have more arguments. According to the archeological data, the latest Pre-Scythian complex of remains of the Novocherkassk group differs from the Scythian culture most radically. The change of culture has mechanical character, and it corresponds to the evidence of historians (Herodotus, Diodorus of Sicily) about the arrival of Scythians to the Black Sea Coast and the withdrawal of most of Cimmerians from the steppes to Fore Asia (Ib, 50). The recognized experts assert:

Is this part of it?

so one cannot be an african because he was born in america right? or native americans aren't of there associated tribe and original location because this is america now???? WTF???

No thats not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that "BABYLON" was NOT the name of the area of mesopotamia and the sumerians were NOT babylonians. Are they from mesopotamia? yes. Were the babylonians? Yes. Were they the same? LOL!

you associate the gov't with the people. as if they killed all the people and replaced them. and as if the people devoid of their dynastic tribal or other group nomenclatures are the sole indicators of their originations.

Nope. At this point in time you're linking a group of people with the people who conquered them and calling them the SAME. We can forget the government and who ruled but history shows they are not the same.

that's like saying you're not of african dissent because you are born american and you weren't directly involved with the slave trade. OMG. or like saying that native americans don't exist anymore because the europeans conquered them.

No thats not what I'm saying have you read what I previously posted?

History shows the Sumerians being CONQUERED by the Babylonians and facts and archaeological findings show the Babylonians adopted the sumerian cuniform and assimilated other aspects of the culture. IF they were the SAME thing as YOU suggest they would have NO need to do copy the cuniform as they would have already had it.

What I'm telling you is the two did NOT come about as a mingling with each other. African americans are a product of basically three types of people african, native and white and the slave trade. I won't get into the specifics but thats basically what african americans are. You cannot compare african americans (who are a mixture of "tribes") to two tribes who fought with the end resulting in one being conquered.

or there aren't any people of egyptian origin because of the romans. or that israelis are only inhabitant of israel. or iraqis aren't sumerians because there was ten different names attributed to the area before it became iraq. to discount deliniation migration and location because of names is crazy.

See the above.

I didn't even read that link because I don't care. if you don't find what you're looking for so be it. i can't find the site i hit the other day anyway. and the data is potpourri. i don't know what kinda shit you on man, sigh.

So you gave it to me without reading it? damn....strike my previous request from the books.

I'ma say I'm wrong this time because that's what you want to make me to be even though i know otherwise.

No don't do that. If I'm wrong allow me to be wrong. No glory or honor in having someone bow down and out like that. From what I've read and what I have the two cultures were different until one was conquered by the other.

you talk about me but you limit the information you believe to what you come across yourself. we both got the same internet but since your information doesn't correlate with mine I'm wrong??? WITH SEMANTICS for that matter. whatever man.

LMAO! Poor baby is this a case of you getting your own medicine?

:devious: :devious: :devious:

:HGK:

PS LOL@Posting the link without reading it. Thats a no no and any info derived from that site (which support your claims) MUST be stricken from the records!!! LOL!

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
you equivocated conquer with assimilate & copy with assimilate (as if cuneiform was always exclusive to sumeria). WTF?!?!?!??!?!

I totally get you now. you won't and don't have to believe it. you wouldn't understand anyway but,

:) you're full-a-shit. it's funny that i see it "now" that i played according to your rule i.e. give sources. i toss a couple bones of sources that distantly relate to what i'm saying just to keep you from whining about i never source info. now you nit pick the sources as if i wrote them LMAO or as if i agree with everything they say. wow.

If i woulda known that all i had to do was play by your rules to see how you "spin" shit i woulda done it a long time ago (woulda saved hella typing over the years). I figured you wrong (I thought you were smarter than how you present yoursef). I never called you on most of the shit you say (past and present) on each point because i know i'm too lazy to cite information that i have no vested interest in. but what i did this time is toss a couple sources just to peep you from a different angle. and boy was my hypothesis true.

you're frontin hard. all this stuff you "spin" about me "feeling threatened" by your intellect, positions, or whatever has just been flushed.

It's pointless to even further discuss this subject because you've blatantly "exposed" yourself and your position.

The last two posts was obviously the dumbest shit you ever posted. for real. i overestimated you. I guess it's a first time for everything.

and you think i'm beneath you or that i can't comprehend you. wow.

when you know what you're debating you fight by every letter of information. discounting volumes of truth for one flaw. when you don't know you evade, ignore,or point to a source rather than give a position to defend from exposing your weakness. I called you on this with the nephillim thing long time ago and you ignored that observation as well.

I'm done folks. keep winning. i'm giving you another one.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Man I had an in depth reply that got wiped. But this one is OLD SCHOOL :H:

you equivocated conquer with assimilate & copy with assimilate (as if cuneiform was always exclusive to sumeria). WTF?!?!?!??!?!

You conquer first and if you choose to assimilate you can. The language and writing used by those who invaded sumeria was SEMETIC in form. They did NOT use the cuniform that the sumerians used. Thats a FACT. It doesn't matter if it was exclusive or not but the fact is the invaders didn't use it. Now if they were the SAME people/tribe (as you seem to suggest) why was one without the others writing and speaking formats?

I totally get you now. you won't and don't have to believe it. you wouldn't understand anyway but, LMAO!

you're full-a-shit.

I've heard worse thanks for the compliment pal. :)

it's funny that i see it "now" that i played according to your rule i.e. give sources. i toss a couple bones of sources that distantly relate to what i'm saying just to keep you from whining about i never source info. now you nit pick the sources as if i wrote them LMAO or as if i agree with everything they say. wow.

LMAO@ "I GET IT NOW"! Listen guy you will CONTINUE to NOT GET IT and I'll soon show you why. I didn't nit pick the sources you gave me. This is what I said:

I've briefly looked over this link.

After that I ask:

Will this theory take us to the arayn invasion (lol) of india?

If that were the case (which I believe because I haven't hit the site IN DEPTH yet) we'll debate a theory that has been disproven for some time now. If I were nit picking about the source I would not have said:

I'll read it in depth and give a response.

If the info on that site is correct (so far I have 3 or 4 links that speak opposite of what is on that site) I'll accept it for now.

Btw my choice has never been to attack people but to attack the opinons, words, statements and sources provided. :)

If i woulda known that all i had to do was play by your rules to see how you "spin" shit i woulda done it a long time ago (woulda saved hella typing over the years).

CTFU! YOU IDIOT!!!! LMAO! I TOLD YOU WE NEVER PLAYED BY YOUR RULES BUT NOOOOOOOOO YOUR EGO AND "KNOWLEDGE" WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEE YOU WERE MANIPULATED AND SPUN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW! WE PLAY BY *MY* RULES AND MINE ALONE. I CONSTANTLY REMINDED YOU OF YOUR POSITION AS MY PAVLOV DOG AND ENJOYED WATCHING YOU CHASE YOUR TAIL...IT PAINS ME TO INFORM YOU THAT WE MUST NOW END OUR LITTLE GAME BECAUSE YOU "GET IT" GUESS WHAT? THE RULES ARE WE HAVE NO RULES. LMAO!!!!!

I figured you wrong (I thought you were smarter than how you present yoursef).

IF YOU FIGURED ME WRONG AND THOUGHT I WAS SMARTER THAN HOW I PRESENTED MYSELF WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU? YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM A DUMMY SO BUCKLE UP AS WE CONTINUE OUR RIDE.

never called you on most of the shit you say (past and present) on each point because i know i'm too lazy to cite information that i have no vested interest in.

HEEEY HEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEY WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!!!! SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE CITED INFO TO BATTLE WHAT I SAY BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY CRUMBLE....AND SO I GREW TIRE OF THE "HERESY IS THE ONE TO BEAT" GAME MOST OF US ENJOYED. THROUGH IT ALL I GAINED A DEEP RESPECT FOR THREE PEOPLE (YOU WERE NOT ONE OF THEM SORRY) AND I CAN SAY THEY WERE MY EQUAL. YOU? NAH.....

but what i did this time is toss a couple sources just to peep you from a different angle. and boy was my hypothesis true.
Your hypothesis was true? I said I would look into the source.

you're frontin hard. all this stuff you "spin" about me "feeling threatened" by your intellect, positions, or whatever has just been flushed.

I would hope that you don't feel threatened by anything in life. Especially a person who is more suited for mind games.......BTW is this you?

http://www.xianex.8m.com/photos.htm

Nice shirt. Let's move on.

It's pointless to even further discuss this subject because you've blatantly "exposed" yourself and your position.

My position is simple. The sumerians did not have a deity called "gad/gud/god". I gave info to back it up. If you choose to accept it or discard it thats on you. My second position is the sumerians and babylonians (who conquered them) were not the same people. I can prove that. My third position is you don't know what the hell you talk about yet you talk about it....

The last two posts was obviously the dumbest shit you ever posted. for real. i overestimated you. I guess it's a first time for everything.
:cry:

and you think i'm beneath you or that i can't comprehend you. wow.

If it took you this long to comprehend a person who is not complex what does that say about YOU? ROFL! BTW BRO I DON'T THINK YOU'RE BENEATH ME. I BELIEVE ALL MEN (AND WOMEN) ARE EQUAL. ALL OF US BRING SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO THE TABLE WITH OUR DIFFERENT TALENTS AND OPINIONS BUT WE ARE ALL THE SAME. EARLIER WHEN I SAID THREE WERE MY EQUAL IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MENTALITY OR ABILITY TO SPEAK COGENTLY. IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE.

when you know what you're debating you fight by every letter of information.

If I don't know what I'm debating I'll stfu and let grown folks talk. This is a trait you don't possess.

discounting volumes of truth for one flaw.

Not true.

when you don't know you evade, ignore,or point to a source rather than give a position to defend from exposing your weakness.

My weakness? LMAO! I've been accused of what you say for sometime now but guess what? I always prove the person wrong by directing them to the past.......past encounters with me. Now let me ask this. If I had a weakness what would it provide? Ammo? A way to silence me? I have defended my position. Sumerians are not the babylonians (fact supported by history), they never worshipped gad (fact supported by sumerian tablest and deity lists) and you're an idiot who thought he pulled the strings.....

Your weakness was exposed a LONG time ago buddy and to be honest I wasn't the one who went public with it. V did and you simply confirmed it with your words. I'll show you....What you do is type complete bullshit and speak on matters you don't know but attempt to justify it with "Uh I knew that I was just joking to see where you were coming from" BULLSHIT and the equally stupid "Uh huh huh yeah um...Like Yeah I knew that but I was playing along and bullshitting to prove a point" BULL ASS SHIT.

You type madness and ALWAYS seek to justify it by "just bullshitting". So you bullshit just to bullshit and expect others to bullshit with you huh? THIS IS PART OF THE REASON WHY I DON'T GIVE YOU *ANYTHING* REMOTELY USEFUL TO YOUR CAUSE X.

I'm done folks. keep winning. i'm giving you another one.

I take by force thanks for bowing down......

:hgk:

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
how you're trying to reconcile the conquer and assimilate is hilarious.

I will continue not to show you why you did nit pick.

I'm playing by your rules but we have no rules???? contradiction. so keep CTFU.
sourcing info has always been one of you issues with me. but whatever.

yes i've learned a lot from a dummy. vroom vroom.

suited for mindgames i.e. everytime i address you you respond. i.e. you put me on siccness forum message block but couldn't resist reading what i said and we begin the cycle again. vroom vroom.

Yeah I'm the black dude in the green shirt.

What it tok a long time for me to figure out is the four things i listed. I;ve gotten you to tell me everything you say you haven't or won't tell me. but "i'm" not suited for mindgames pshaw.

you think all are equal???? review the last 6 posts directed at me.

LOL @ Cogent :)

If you know what you're talking about. what is my cause? why would I want to find a weakness? why would I dart at theologist such as yourself even though the meat of the matter doesn't interest me.

common sense says that I don't want you to shut up. why wold I want you to do that? I don't want to prove you wrong. even though I think alot of your information is fiction facts that tie together well.

common sense says you can find sources to back ANY position online. only an idiot would think otherwise.

you take what i give you. :)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I gotta make this one quick fido.

I'll start by quoting myself:

History shows the Sumerians being CONQUERED by the Babylonians and facts and archaeological findings show the Babylonians adopted the sumerian cuniform and assimilated other aspects of the culture.

Read that again that was the first time I used the words together. Many places have been conquered and the people and culture destroyed. No assimilation, no taking of technology, religion, ideologies...nothing.

I will continue not to show you why you did nit pick.

Is it because I said I would toss out your evidence that you yourself did not read? Did I not say I would still read it? Oh I get it you read it but were "bullshitting" when you gave it.... :rolleyes:

yes i've learned a lot from a dummy. vroom vroom.

Thanks for acknowledging what you are.

I gotta go. w.f.t.r

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
O.k. I'm back from the mastering house and can devote time to my feeble pet.

Here we go...

suited for mindgames i.e. everytime i address you you respond. i.e. you put me on siccness forum message block but couldn't resist reading what i said and we begin the cycle again. vroom vroom.

I put you on the forum message block because you continued to type dumb shit. I'm capable of ignoring your lunacy without it. Are you capable of typing a post or thread without "bullshitting" your way through it? Yeah gotcha....BTW To be honest I don't remember taking you off myself. I remember my settings being reset (password and all).

What it tok a long time for me to figure out is the four things i listed. I;ve gotten you to tell me everything you say you haven't or won't tell me. but "i'm" not suited for mindgames pshaw.

No what you want me to do is elaborate on "the one" that is all you see. I simply refuse. Keep believing your madness guy!

you think all are equal???? review the last 6 posts directed at me.

We have a choice to treat each others as equal. Keep that in mind pimpin.

If you know what you're talking about. what is my cause? why would I want to find a weakness? why would I dart at theologist such as yourself even though the meat of the matter doesn't interest me. I've explained your cause numerous times. Why do you make posts, give info, get called on the bullshit but say "I was just playing"? I love answering questions with questions. It's easy to take the heat off yourself.... :dead:

common sense says that I don't want you to shut up. why wold I want you to do that? I don't want to prove you wrong. even though I think alot of your information is fiction facts that tie together well.

OK. LOL!

common sense says you can find sources to back ANY position online. only an idiot would think otherwise.

Thats impossible. You can't find sources to back ANY position online. Most postions yes, Any? No way bro. Peep past threads in the STUDIO forum and you'll see what I mean.

you take what i give you.

Which is nothing but "bullshit" pal.

:hgk:

PS I take it IF I choose to. :) BTW LOL@"pshaw"

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I read this a few weeks ago.
While it's not really evidence, it's an interesting theory.

Too bad NASA isn't interested in it.
You would think that they would jump on this and build some kind of digging robot drone.
But no.... They rather collect star dust and soil samples lol

Dec 18, 2002
HERESY said:
seriously you cats never heard of nasa being involved with the occult?

Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons

You can start with that. I have pdf ebooks that go in debth about the subject but you should start with that one.
Never knew the extent to its validity, who wrote that book?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons
by John Carter

AMAZON.COM Editiorial Review
Scientist, poet, and self-proclaimed Antichrist, Jack Parsons was a bizarre genius whose life reads like an implausible yet irresistible science fiction novel. Sex and Rockets looks at his short life and dual career as cofounder of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and leader of the Agape Lodge of Aleister Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO). Author John Carter scours primary documents and interviews surviving friends and contemporaries to deliver an intriguing portrait of a dreamy, driven man equally interested in rocketry and magick. From his early childhood and deep attachment to his mother (who killed herself hours after he died) through his nonacademic research and brilliant innovations in solid fuels to his mysterious 1952 demise in a garage-laboratory explosion at the age of 37, the reader gets the impression of a man whose obsession with explosives and propellants was nearly single-minded. Yet this same man found spiritual fulfillment through Crowley's Law of Thelema, conducted magickal operations with L. Ron Hubbard, and signed an oath asserting himself to be the Antichrist--clearly Parsons wasn't a boring guy in a white coat. Carter pulls off the difficult task of integrating Parsons's disparate drives into one compelling story; though there are some rough spots and awkward transitions, one gets the sense that this illuminates the man's life better than a smooth, flawless work would. Robert Anton Wilson's introduction is smart and funny as always, initiating the uninformed into the basics of Crowleyanity while placing Parsons in the context of his times. While it might not be possible to read universal themes into Parsons's life, Sex and Rockets is an excellent study of a passionate life fully lived. --Rob Lightner

Product Description:
Jack Parsons was a brilliant scientist whose innovations in solid rocket fuel were responsible for Allied air victories in WWII as well as early advances in space flight. A cofounder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology, he was honored by NASA for his accomplishments when they named a moon crater after him. But outside the laboratory, Parsons immersed himself in a shadowy world unknown to his professional colleagues -- a world where Parsons practiced occult rituals with his mentor, Aleister Crowley, a self-professed Antichrist. When Parsons befriended L. Ron Hubbard, who later ran off with Parsons's money and his wife, his life became even more peculiar. Ultimately, his increasingly obsessive experiments -- he aimed to create a creature with magical powers -- sparked a chemical explosion that killed him.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Boy who would've thought that the cofounder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory was also associated with Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard?

In case you missed it:

"When Parsons befriended L. Ron Hubbard, who later ran off with Parsons's money and his wife, his life became even more peculiar. Ultimately, his increasingly obsessive experiments -- he aimed to create a creature with magical powers -- sparked a chemical explosion that killed him."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Invisible Eagle. I found that one on my internal hard drive but I know I have a gang of stuff on one of the external firewire ones. Just gotta dig it up but I don't have time. I can post INVISIBLE EAGLE but it's 576kb (around 160 pages long) and I don't think this site allows large files like that. If someone wants to host it and other pdf files/ebooks just say so. Make sure you reply asap because I'll be gone from the 28th to the 9th

:HGK:

ps Mig you already know the bush involvement with the nazi party right?