END 2 Guerilla Black $HIT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
wrongkind said:
IT'S SIMPLE! B.I.G.G.I.E DIDN' T WRITE THEM RAPS ON GUERILLA CITY. SO TELL ME HOW THAT IS A COPY CAT. U NEED TO LOOK IN WEBSTER DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP COPY CAT. THE LYRICS ARE G.B., AND ALSO THE LOOK!!!! QUIT HATING AND GIVE PROPS WHEN IT'S DUE! THE NIGGA IS TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY, AND THAT'S WHAT THE HATA'S CAN'T DO, SO THEY WORRY BOUT ANOTHER NIGGA... HAHAHHA
WHO WROTE THIS AND ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH THE REAL WRONGKIND?

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
wrongkind said:
Man, I hear ya'll, but you must understand, let the nigga do his thang and u do yours. I "know" that it' s good for the west coast rap scene, look @ all the Publicity the Nigga got, the most this year for the West B-side's Dr. Dre's CAMP! Man, he's the only New West nigga they letting on B.E.T. Not even my Nigga "MITCHY SLICK"!! Think bout all the support & Money them Bay Area Nigga's got and they still gets no love. The Great E-40, they dog my Nigga out, and he has a unique style out here. G.B. do your THANG my NIGGa! As for BIG WY (Dago Down NIgga), do your THang. WEst Coast Love, LET'S GET THIS MONEY MY NIGGA'S!!!!!!
THE REAL WRONGKIND DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS POST ABOUT G.B. PERSONALLY I DON'T LIKE THE BIGGIE SOUND ALIKE SHIT.I DON'T HAVE NO PROB WIT G.B. I DONT KNOW HIM BUT ONE OF THE NUMER 1 RULES IN ART PERIOD IS TRY TO BE ORIGINAL.YOU CAN NEVER BE THE BEST DOIN WHAT ANOTHER NIGGA ALREADY DID.YOU GOTTA DO YOU.AND IT'S NOT JUST THE VOICE THING.IT'S THE WORD CHOICE AND PATTERNS HE'S USEN.IT'S NOT GOOD FOR THE WEST.IF ANYTHING IT MAKE US LOOK DESPERATE.LIKE WE AINT GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO TRY BUT COPY A EAST COAST NIGGA.LIKE WE ASHAMED OF ARE OWN SHIT.P.S. IF THE POST I ANSWERED WASNT FROM SOME MISTERIOUS WRONGKIN,I WOULDNT HAVE SAID NOTHIN.

Dec 11, 2003
MITCH, YOUR RIGHT!!!!
But.....................the nigga is gettin money. Let me break it down for all ya'll...

FIRST: Every fucking song out the EAST has a WEST COAST STYLE. Especially B.I.G.G.I.E. his whole style was biten. So, I don't wanna hear that copy cat shit.
SECOND: Everybody is Gangsta Hardcore Rappers............ But Eazy-E is the originator of all this SHIT!!!!!!!!! So, what style is everybody doing???? Wangsta??????? Let me know please.
Third: I love all my NIGGA's that's getting money West East South where ever. Fuck a COAST, it's bigger than a coast nigga. If nigga's quit thinking on a MICRO level , shiiittt a nigga might be BALL'in. IT's a MACRO baby. Understand divide and conquer. Long ass we're divided, we're easy to conquer.
See, the white man don't think about how his homeboy getting money, he's only worried about get MONEY, and support his homiewhen he can. If nigga's only knew this law. I"m going to kill this thread. Be original, and see how far your going to get.... oh, don't do that gangsta shit, B-CAUSE IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!!!
I kNOW WHAT THA FUCK I'M TALKING BOUT DO YA'LL!!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WRONgKIND,
YOU gOT THE gAME TWISTED. YOU BLINDED BY THE SCRILL. WOULD YOU SUK A DIK FOR 51 MILLION DOLLARS? WOULD YOU SELL YOUR SOUL FOR IT? WOULD YOU KILL YOUR MAMA FOR IT? SEE, HOMEBOY, MONEY IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AND HAVE YOUR PEOPLES RIgHT, BUT MONEY DON'T MAKE EVERYTHANg. SO FOR YOU TO PROTECT WHAT IS A SEQUEL, AS LONg AS THEY MAKIN' MONEY AND EQUATE IT TO THE WHOLE STRUggLE, THEN YOU SAYIN' WE SHOULD ALL BE IMMITATORS AND NOT INNOVATORS AND TRENDSETTERS.

Dec 11, 2003
EDJ said:
WRONgKIND,
YOU gOT THE gAME TWISTED. YOU BLINDED BY THE SCRILL. WOULD YOU SUK A DIK FOR 51 MILLION DOLLARS? WOULD YOU SELL YOUR SOUL FOR IT? WOULD YOU KILL YOUR MAMA FOR IT? SEE, HOMEBOY, MONEY IS ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AND HAVE YOUR PEOPLES RIgHT, BUT MONEY DON'T MAKE EVERYTHANg. SO FOR YOU TO PROTECT WHAT IS A SEQUEL, AS LONg AS THEY MAKIN' MONEY AND EQUATE IT TO THE WHOLE STRUggLE, THEN YOU SAYIN' WE SHOULD ALL BE IMMITATORS AND NOT INNOVATORS AND TRENDSETTERS.
EDJ,
I'm not saying that at all. Your missing the point. We love Hip Hop, Rap, and all the other names, but you must love your peoples first! You weren't reading what I wrote and didn't reply to what I wrote. I didn't say sell your people out, sell your soul, or anything in that Nature. Eazy-E created or start this Gangsta Rap, Tupac Master it (Hard Work Ethic and all), and all the New Rappers will carry it on! G.B. is a copy cat, O.K., I agree with you. But the nigga is feeding his family, his nigga's around him, and he's a positive role model for his community. Biggie rap style, I repeat, "IT'S NOT EAST COAST, IT CREATED FROM THE FORMULA THAT EAZY-E AND NWA BROUGHT TO THE GAME" which they too were Compton nigga's. But god damn, dont' single that nigga out cause he's holding his own. If the nigga flop so be, But if i'm betting on that horse, then I know it's going to win this race. Judge the nigga on his next album, and what he does with his situtation that he's created. Originality will always win, but shit, sometimes you have to do what you got do. Even if that means, you got to repeat, copy, or imitate. Eazy-E ain't mad at that nigga, and he's the H.N.I.C. when it come to this gangsta shit.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL

WRONgKIND,

YOU STRESSED, "I'm not saying that at all. Your missing the point."

WHAT POINT AM I MISSIN'? WHAT ARE YOU SAYIN'?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "We love Hip Hop, Rap, and all the other names, but you must love your peoples first!"

NO SHIT. EASIER SAID THAN DONE. BUT WHAT THAT gOT TO DO WITH CUZZ SOUNDIN' LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE AND gIVIN' THE WEST COAST A BAD NAME?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You weren't reading what I wrote and didn't reply to what I wrote."

I READ EVERYTHANg YOU WROTE AND REPLIED HOW I DEEMED IT. NOW, YOU MIgHT OF PREFERRED IT LIKE THIS SO EVERY SENTENCE AND POINT COULD BE ADDRESSED AND SO YOUR PRAYER WAS ANSWERED.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I didn't say sell your people out, sell your soul, or anything in that Nature."

BUT YOU MAKIN' IT SEEM LIKE MONEY IS EVERYTHANg, AND AS LONg AS YOU gETTIN' PAID, IT DON'T MATTER THAT YOU A SEQUEL.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Eazy-E created or start this Gangsta Rap, Tupac Master it (Hard Work Ethic and all), and all the New Rappers will carry it on!"

I DON'T EVEN LABEL IT. TIMES CHANgE. TO ME IT'S JUST MUSIC FOR THE STREETS. FUK "gANgSTA RAP".

THEN YOU STRESSED, "G.B. is a copy cat, O.K., I agree with you."

YOU BETTER AgREE. IF NOT YOU WOULD LOOK DUMB TRYIN' TO SAY IT'S NOT. THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But the nigga is feeding his family, his nigga's around him, and he's a positive role model for his community."

SO WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, WOULD YOU DO THE SAME? WOULD YOU SUK SOME DIKS TO FEED YOUR FAMILY? I AIN'T TRYIN' TO DISRESPECT, BUT PUTTIN' A LINE ON WHAT IS REAL, WHAT'S FAKE, AND IF YOU WOULD CROSS THAT LINE, WOULD IT BE JUSIFIED BY YOUR RESPONSE?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Biggie rap style, I repeat, "IT'S NOT EAST COAST, IT CREATED FROM THE FORMULA THAT EAZY-E AND NWA BROUGHT TO THE GAME" which they too were Compton nigga's."

EXACTLY. SO NIggAS SHOULDN'T OF gAVE THAT FAT NIggA A CHANCE CAUSE HE WAS COPY-CATTIN', REALIZIN' THAT PREDOMINANT EAST-COAST PRODUCTION AND STYLES WERE gARBAgE. SO WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, IT'S EVEN WORSE FOR gUERILLA BLAK TO CAOPY THAT. IT MAKES THE THE WEST LOOK TOO DESPERATE LIKE MITCHY SLIK SAID.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But god damn, dont' single that nigga out cause he's holding his own."

THAT'S NOT THE REASON HE SINgLED OUT. THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT THAT AND I SPOKE UP ON IT. THAT NIggA COPY-CATTIN' AND BAK IN THE DAY, THAT WAS LOOKED DOWN ON. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN A COPY CAT IS FEEDIN' HIS FAMILY? I DON'T gET IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If the nigga flop so be, But if i'm betting on that horse, then I know it's going to win this race."

THEN THE RACE IS FAKE AND WATERED DOWN. IT'S TIME TO UP THE STANDARDS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Judge the nigga on his next album, and what he does with his situtation that he's created."

I AM. AND THE SITUATION HE CREATED IS SOME BULLSHIT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Originality will always win, but shit, sometimes you have to do what you got do."

OH IS THAT HOW YOU SEE IT? SO IF YOU HAVE TO SUK A DIK, YOU JUST HAVE TO SUK A DIK? FUK THAT. WITH YOUR TYPE OF REASONIN', NO WONDER THIS gAME IS WATERED DOWN AND DONE WENT TO SHIT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Even if that means, you got to repeat, copy, or imitate."

MAN, I HOPE YOU AIN'T NO RAPPER OR PRODUCER WITH THAT MENTALITY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Eazy-E ain't mad at that nigga, and he's the H.N.I.C. when it come to this gangsta shit."

HOW THE FUK YOU KNOW? EAZY-E DEAD AND gONE. AND FOR ARgUMENTS SAKE, LET'S SUPPOSE THAT NIggA NEVA LEFT. WHAT gIVES EAZY-E THE AUTHORITY OF WHAT NIggAS IS RAPPIN' ABOUT? EAZY-E CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR RUTHLESS RECORDS. IF HE MAD AT THE NIggA OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT.

Dec 11, 2003
EDJ said:
^LOL

WRONgKIND,

THEN YOU STRESSED, "We love Hip Hop, Rap, and all the other names, but you must love your peoples first!"

NO SHIT. EASIER SAID THAN DONE. BUT WHAT THAT gOT TO DO WITH CUZZ SOUNDIN' LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE AND gIVIN' THE WEST COAST A BAD NAME?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You weren't reading what I wrote and didn't reply to what I wrote."

I READ EVERYTHANg YOU WROTE AND REPLIED HOW I DEEMED IT. NOW, YOU MIgHT OF PREFERRED IT LIKE THIS SO EVERY SENTENCE AND POINT COULD BE ADDRESSED AND SO YOUR PRAYER WAS ANSWERED.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I didn't say sell your people out, sell your soul, or anything in that Nature."

BUT YOU MAKIN' IT SEEM LIKE MONEY IS EVERYTHANg, AND AS LONg AS YOU gETTIN' PAID, IT DON'T MATTER THAT YOU A SEQUEL.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Eazy-E created or start this Gangsta Rap, Tupac Master it (Hard Work Ethic and all), and all the New Rappers will carry it on!"

I DON'T EVEN LABEL IT. TIMES CHANgE. TO ME IT'S JUST MUSIC FOR THE STREETS. FUK "gANgSTA RAP".

YOU BETTER AgREE. IF NOT YOU WOULD LOOK DUMB TRYIN' TO SAY IT'S NOT. THAT'S ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But the nigga is feeding his family, his nigga's around him, and he's a positive role model for his community."

SO WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, WOULD YOU DO THE SAME? WOULD YOU SUK SOME DIKS TO FEED YOUR FAMILY? I AIN'T TRYIN' TO DISRESPECT, BUT PUTTIN' A LINE ON WHAT IS REAL, WHAT'S FAKE, AND IF YOU WOULD CROSS THAT LINE, WOULD IT BE JUSIFIED BY YOUR RESPONSE?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Biggie rap style, I repeat, "IT'S NOT EAST COAST, IT CREATED FROM THE FORMULA THAT EAZY-E AND NWA BROUGHT TO THE GAME" which they too were Compton nigga's."

EXACTLY. SO NIggAS SHOULDN'T OF gAVE THAT FAT NIggA A CHANCE CAUSE HE WAS COPY-CATTIN', REALIZIN' THAT PREDOMINANT EAST-COAST PRODUCTION AND STYLES WERE gARBAgE. SO WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, IT'S EVEN WORSE FOR gUERILLA BLAK TO CAOPY THAT. IT MAKES THE THE WEST LOOK TOO DESPERATE LIKE MITCHY SLIK SAID.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "But god damn, dont' single that nigga out cause he's holding his own."

THAT'S NOT THE REASON HE SINgLED OUT. THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT THAT AND I SPOKE UP ON IT. THAT NIggA COPY-CATTIN' AND BAK IN THE DAY, THAT WAS LOOKED DOWN ON. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN A COPY CAT IS FEEDIN' HIS FAMILY? I DON'T gET IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If the nigga flop so be, But if i'm betting on that horse, then I know it's going to win this race."

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Judge the nigga on his next album, and what he does with his situtation that he's created."

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Originality will always win, but shit, sometimes you have to do what you got do."

OH IS THAT HOW YOU SEE IT? SO IF YOU HAVE TO SUK A DIK, YOU JUST HAVE TO SUK A DIK? FUK THAT. WITH YOUR TYPE OF REASONIN', NO WONDER THIS gAME IS WATERED DOWN AND DONE WENT TO SHIT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Eazy-E ain't mad at that nigga, and he's the H.N.I.C. when it come to this gangsta shit."

HOW THE FUK YOU KNOW? EAZY-E DEAD AND gONE. AND FOR ARgUMENTS SAKE, LET'S SUPPOSE THAT NIggA NEVA LEFT. WHAT gIVES EAZY-E THE AUTHORITY OF WHAT NIggAS IS RAPPIN' ABOUT? EAZY-E CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR RUTHLESS RECORDS. IF HE MAD AT THE NIggA OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT.
1st and foremost. I'll pull my pistol out and then you know the rest. Fuck G.B. GET YOUR MONEY EDJ. AND THE REST OF YA'LL. Just hope ya'll nigga's don't forget where you come from. I made so many nigga's in this game, and they made nigga's, but that has nothing to do with this, but how ya living.

Dec 11, 2003
EDJ said:
^LOL

WRONgKIND,

1st and foremost. I'll pull my pistol out and then you know the rest. Fuck G.B. GET YOUR MONEY EDJ. AND THE REST OF YA'LL. Just hope ya'll nigga's don't forget where you come from. I made so many nigga's in this game, and they made nigga's, but that has nothing to do with this, but how ya living????