END 2 Guerilla Black $HIT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2003
IT'S SIMPLE! B.I.G.G.I.E DIDN' T WRITE THEM RAPS ON GUERILLA CITY. SO TELL ME HOW THAT IS A COPY CAT. U NEED TO LOOK IN WEBSTER DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP COPY CAT. THE LYRICS ARE G.B., AND ALSO THE LOOK!!!! QUIT HATING AND GIVE PROPS WHEN IT'S DUE! THE NIGGA IS TRYING TO GET SOME MONEY, AND THAT'S WHAT THE HATA'S CAN'T DO, SO THEY WORRY BOUT ANOTHER NIGGA... HAHAHHA

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
i think peopes are saying g.b.'s copying big's style. not his raps.
i really don't give a shiit, he done a few good poppy songs, i don't mind listening to when females are over.

aint gonna hate on dude for makin money. but he duz sound really like biggie.

Feb 26, 2003
WHAT GOT NIGGAZ PISSED OFF IS , HOW YOU GONNA GO FROM THAT MYSTICAL FAST RAPPIN' SOUNDIN LIKE YOU FROM THA SOUTH STYLE TO AN OVER NIGHT BIGGIE SOUND-A- LIKE STYLE?. MY NIGGA BIG WY DONE CHECK HOMEBOY ON "BOMPTON" .

Jul 1, 2003
damn he said they used some shyt 2 speed up hiz vocals i mean nigga do sound lyke biggie dunt mean he copyin da nigga.he prolly cant help dat shyt..let da nigga make money if he fake he fake..game sound lyke lloyd banks lil bit.. but who cares i juss care that he on bet n shyt reppn tha west.Payce

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CALI RYDA,
THAT'S A WRONg WAY TO REP THE WEST. IF N-E-THANg, HE A DISgRACE. CUZZ KNOW HE SOUND LIKE HIM AND I BET YOU SOMEBODY IN THE BAK MAKIN' SURE HE SOUND MORE LIKE HIM. IF I SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY, AS AN ARTIST I'M gOIN' TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT. CUZZ IS JUST ANOTHA BIggIE CLONE AND gIVIN' THE WEST A BAD NAME. IF I WAS FROM COMPTON, I'D BE ASHAMED.

Dec 11, 2003
Man, I hear ya'll, but you must understand, let the nigga do his thang and u do yours. I "know" that it' s good for the west coast rap scene, look @ all the Publicity the Nigga got, the most this year for the West B-side's Dr. Dre's CAMP! Man, he's the only New West nigga they letting on B.E.T. Not even my Nigga "MITCHY SLICK"!! Think bout all the support & Money them Bay Area Nigga's got and they still gets no love. The Great E-40, they dog my Nigga out, and he has a unique style out here. G.B. do your THANG my NIGGa! As for BIG WY (Dago Down NIgga), do your THang. WEst Coast Love, LET'S GET THIS MONEY MY NIGGA'S!!!!!!