Eminem's Encore has leeked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
i heard about 5 songs and i dont really like it. iwas never really an eminem fan but i loved shit like amitty ville and his earlier shit... (EDIT: well, not really the "earlier shit" i like that second mainstream album he put out.)
the lyrics, i can see, are "clever" and pretty good at points but that doesnt mean shit to me.
his flow sounds like he doesnt give a fuck anymore or done too many drugs. of course it's still "good"

the world needs a new super-star-rapper . this regular shit's gettin old

i'll vote Tech

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah..nothing will top Marshall Mathers LP...I agree wit Heat on this one...seems like its all downhill from here. It almost like he don't really give a fuck anymore or he ran out of shit to rap bout.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I WANT IT! Everytime I try a new link, shit don't work... everytime I"m on my lil homie Betthatstang, the music God isn't and so now I"m sad... I'm leaving for work... but tomarrow if anyone wants to hook me up I'd luv ya forever :)

:EDIT: Thanks Shep! Luv ya forever :)

Apr 26, 2002
definition of an "ENTERTAINER" with skill=EMINEM

this album hit every part of your emotions, makes you laugh,think, everything....i love it when he's on some real shit, a great entertainer as a whole...he did it again

Aug 26, 2002
u wanna know what this dude's whole theme is............

dude said he was beat up and picked on yada yada yada, now that he is in the position to do the bullying he doing it................dude is a mark plain and simple

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
k... if you know me, you know I've been a HUGE Em fan since day one... but I gotta say I was a lil dissapointed when I got it! I think I've just come to expect so much more from him that it ruined it for me. I'ma still pick it up when it comes out, just wish there was more to it...I LOVE Puke and Ass like That! Fucking hilarious, one thing Em's ALWAYS good for is humor! Overall, it's good... just not the best he could do... best part of the album is the honesty... Toy Soldier is on some REAL shit. If nothing else maybe this album will make people that DON"T understand Em see the other side, I thought he did that enough with Eminem Show, but he dug even deeper ont his album...

P.S.Thanks again Shep AND Swick :) what would I do without my music homies?

Shift

Sicc OG
May 12, 2004
k9productions.org
identity-x said:
first half is quite good...second half of the CD is average or below

i have it on soulseek: identity-x (but if you ain't sharing I'll ban yo motha fuckin ass)

im gettin it off oyu...but i deleted like 30Gb of music the other day so aint nuthin you can download from me even tho im sharin...sorry man

Nov 16, 2003
best track imo is Ass Like That. definitely definitely dope haha

theres not too many cuts on this album though to me, i was expecting more. i skip over most of the shit except ass like that, mockingbird, rainman, and puke everything else is just kinda so so to me. but he said ..."so gwen stefani, will u pee-pee on me? i aint never seen no ass like that!" :confused: