East Co Co Is Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
visited fam in brentwood earlier today and dropped by rock bottom. its confirm, NE8 is in full motion! lou e lou and b-dawg are also working on new solo material as well.

Feb 1, 2011
Damn, Im glad to hear Bdawg is into it again. All eccr artists rap dope, but there aint one Bdawg track ive never gone back to relisten what he says verse for verse.

Dec 27, 2008
would be cool to see some pics of woodie that have never hit the net in the booklet/insert...i would hope those who worked with him closely have a secret stash

Jul 13, 2012
It wouldnt be northern exposure without lil los dropping one. Keep that shit gangsta too like demons in my sleep or the first couple northern exposures. Oh yea and I need a sample......

Sep 16, 2011
Somebody told me Shadow works at O'Riely's and that Lil Los delivered pizza I think they were bullshiting but if that's the truth then NE8 proceeds need to go to them foo's cuz thats not right lol

I been waiting on them both to drop a CD for hella years, some guy on here told me he seen Shadow working the counter at O'Riely's and some other guy told me Lil Los use to work for some Pizza place.