EA Confirms Fight Night Round 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i guarantee i can throw just as fast with the stick as you can with buttons, just man up and use the stick, its alot more rewarding, i had a homie come over runnin his mouth about using buttons, i had him running his pockets in some matchs we bet on
LMAO you talking to a pro not your typical neighborhood foo. I dont think you would stand a chance using that stick shit with a great counter puncher. This aint no button mashing shit its calculated shots, the only thing you might be quicker on is the big hits, but my great defense is always superior.

Apr 8, 2005
LMAO you talking to a pro not your typical neighborhood foo. I dont think you would stand a chance using that stick shit with a great counter puncher. This aint no button mashing shit its calculated shots, the only thing you might be quicker on is the big hits, but my great defense is always superior.
against a good counter puncher?? homie... i will be the great counter puncher in the fight. lol, you wouldnt imagine how many cats ive had runnin their pockets over games. and ill hit you with those loaded shots every time you throw a stupid punch

Apr 8, 2005
depends on the weight class

feather - manny paqiuo
lightweight - diego corallez
welterweight/middleweight = leanord or lamotta
light heavy = jones jr
heavy = who ever i never play in heavyweight

Sep 7, 2006
Man i cant wait!! I remember catching a clip on Tv. Where some chick from the design team was showing their Mike Tyson player model.

Man, i just hope im digging the new phyisics. It felt like night and day ,when i made the change from round 2 to round 3. It took weeks for the slower, more timed out pace of round 3 to grow on me

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
yea once i get a next gen system ill play anyone on here, we need to have a siccness tourney, cause i really wanna play 206 as well
WOW you dont even have a newer console and you still think you can beat me? that ps2 controller wont cut it in the 360 era lol. Don't worry new xbox 360 controllers aren't those big bulky shits like the old xbox.