E-40 snitch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2005
i was really feelin the beat and Bruce's delivery on that song though i would bump it if i had it as a .mp3. I have always liked Little Bruce though, I think he is tight.

Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
maculentways said:
look, i will not stand by and allow bay area rap talk to be turned into a breeding ground of bewildering homosexuality... please forfeit your username and NEVER return to this forum ever again.
Ya'll are some emotional nerds....I PUT lol to say that I was JOKING!!! You apparently don't know what a joke is. If this thread was so stupid it would not have had 3 pages of responses! If you are so good..then post something better..I dont remember seeing a post from you in a while. Maybe cuz u have nothing better to do but criticize...and who the fuck is this dude from Tokyo talking shit....he better go eat some fried poodle and shut the fuck up!

Sep 24, 2004
2001n4ever said:
Ya'll are some emotional nerds....I PUT lol to say that I was JOKING!!! You apparently don't know what a joke is. If this thread was so stupid it would not have had 3 pages of responses! If you are so good..then post something better..I dont remember seeing a post from you in a while. Maybe cuz u have nothing better to do but criticize...and who the fuck is this dude from Tokyo talking shit....he better go eat some fried poodle and shut the fuck up!
ROASTED!!!!

I agree there are too many dumb muthafuckas on this Board!!! It's mostly the ones who dont understand wit & sarcasm. Every thread on this board gotta be dead serious? The Invisible Game was this... the poster kept 40's name buzzin thru comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.