E-40 snitch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2005
I heard he ate a big ass chocolate cake his wife made and told her it was the dog. That's lightweight snitchin.

Damn I feel dumb just for typin that.

Sep 24, 2004
I heard he turned in an Anti Snitching essay but forgot to correct the grammar errors... so he received a regular F on his report card.

Dont make this mistake again!

Feb 20, 2006
2001n4ever said:
Check this lil ad I saw on a members sig.....note the F instead of F- in the 4 Quarter...does that mean 40 was thinkin' of snitchin'...lol
I swear. This forum has some of the most DUMBEST and most IGNORANT mo' fuckas from the bay. Are you f*ckin' jokin' me??? Are u really that STUPID??? Come on now. 1st a dude is gettin' all mad about 40 hooking up w/ Juelz Santana. He hooked up w/ him for Networking reasons. Yall definitely need to step your business game up. And this dude 2001n4ever. Don't ever post a thread again. What the hell is the matter w/ you.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
2001n4ever said:
Check this lil ad I saw on a members sig.....note the F instead of F- in the 4 Quarter...does that mean 40 was thinkin' of snitchin'...lol
look, i will not stand by and allow bay area rap talk to be turned into a breeding ground of bewildering homosexuality... please forfeit your username and NEVER return to this forum ever again.

Apr 5, 2005
TokyosFinest said:
I swear. This forum has some of the most DUMBEST and most IGNORANT mo' fuckas from the bay. Are you f*ckin' jokin' me??? Are u really that STUPID??? Come on now. 1st a dude is gettin' all mad about 40 hooking up w/ Juelz Santana. He hooked up w/ him for Networking reasons. Yall definitely need to step your business game up. And this dude 2001n4ever. Don't ever post a thread again. What the hell is the matter w/ you.
real talk

Status
Not open for further replies.