Dubya on "Negro's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

as opposed to FAIR.org the ultra liberal online news website

but there is a difference, FAIR.org tries to correct mainstream
media news reports....and criticizes media bias and censorship
read the damn statement above, whats SOOOO liberal about that? reporting what is true and correct?????

newsmax.com is a piece of shit online news mag. always
reports bias information, and takes things waaay out of
proportion....

which would u rather know, bias info, or correct info??!?!

May 8, 2002
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29496

or you can read this one where o reilly blasts both janet reno and john ashcroft and wishes there were attorney generals like RFK (a liberal) still around

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:
but there is a difference, FAIR.org tries to correct mainstream
media news reports....and criticizes media bias and censorship
read the damn statement above, whats SOOOO liberal about that?
like i said after you posted a while back i checked out the website for about 2 hours. and in case you dont know mainstream media is liberal bias. these guys at fair.org want to pull it more to the left. like i said in another post 90% of the articles in that website blast on conservatives and moderates. i mean in an article there the owner (Cohen) wanted to anchor crossfire as the liberal representative and CNN thought he was to liberal!!!! imagine CNN saying too liberal

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

let me ask you three things

1. is FAIR.org a website

2. is FAIR.org online

3. does FAIR.org contain news articles

lol....let me define news for you

news: Information about recent events or happenings,

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:
news: 1a. Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.
so under this definition would an article reporting of findings of a dead body believed to have been slain 20 years ago be considered news

Jul 7, 2002
Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.

Mcleanhatch said:

so under this definition would an article reporting of findings of a dead body believed to have been slain 20 years ago be considered news
yes, the "recent event(s) or happening(s)" would be the finding
of the dead body.