'Dougie' rapper M-Bone dies in California drive-by

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
R.I.P... THATS FUCKED UP, DUDE WAS HELLA YOUNG, BUT IM SORRY TO SAY THAT VIDEO THEY MADE WAS GAY AS FUCK... I MUST BE GETTIN OLD IF DATS THE KINDA SHIT THATS HITTIN ON THE STREETS THESE DAYS...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
licwit..come on man..u the same fool talking bout stop the violence in s.d. on the socal forum but now its fun n games when it happens away from home?

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=374703
muthafucca keep my name out ya mouth aint nobody clownin the dead
why dont you go post some sureno propaganda and type about your hatred for nortenos
you got like 10 people makin jokes about a dead dude and out of all that shit you picced my pics which were sent to me since this whole shit occured to comment on
i dont know who the fucc you guys are talkin about to be honest
for all the "brotha lynch, sicx, and x-raided fans" on here there is an amazing amount of people showing what they really listen to now
and the fact that you searched for my shout out to my loved one that just passed to post them up and try to put me on blast is pretty lame mr "13" gangbanger
tha siccness is full of some real sensitive gay types for this past couple months
the only one that i personally know would be insulted by this is grapes of wrath, because he deals with the kids in that scene on a business and personal tip
after grapes started posting i see a lot of nut riding

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I still giggle about that one.

I had the chance to use it on FB too in a story about a guy who found a dead mouse in a monster energy drink.