Don't buy this DVD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Nothing is wrong with me and this doesnt bother me. I just think its fuckin wack telling people straight up not to buy someones shit. If this was some Mac Dre (r.i.p.) unintended to be released shit that didn't make previous albums because it sucked, everyone on this forum would be dumpin' on dude right?

May 29, 2002
fuck it blood leave the shit alone I said you don't like it leave it alone. Quit trying to stretch it wit the (what ifs) Mac Dre always put out quality music and dvd's so you wouldn't have to tell mothafuckas Don't buy it.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL...I don't see the 'hating' going on; it's just an opinion and it's helping folks out.

I seem to recall some of these same people saying "Don't but Game's CD, it's garbage and there's no west coast features...'' and everyone saying '' GOOD LOOKING OUT MAYNE! REAL TALK! FUCK THAT NIGGA! HE'S FAKE! CHANGE OF HEART! YUK KILLED DAT NIGGA! THE BAY IS BACK! WEEEEEEEESTSIIIIIIIIIIIDE!'' and that was "AN HONEST OPINION" also.

Hypocrites...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
if this is the kind of DVD that was put together with the sole purpose in mind of just making a quick buck... then dude who made this thread aint hatin.

if this was a quality release... then dude who made this thread aint hatin. he would sound dumb though.

but judging by the descriptions i'm gettin from this thread, it sounds like the former is the true case here....