Don't buy this DVD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
that shit was kinda bunk. i bought it cause of the jack video & to see what the mac dre part was about. watched it one time & dumped it off to sumbody else.

Jun 23, 2004
Live from the gutter had to be the worse false advertisment piece of trash Ive ever spent money on. The Cover looks like it cost more than the actual film, and the Mac Dre Performance is just some dude with a homemade camera in the crowd, I doubt Dre knew about this, I give this thumbs down

Apr 21, 2004
THAT WAS THE WEAKEST SHIT I EVA BOUGHT... I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE BE TIGHT WHEN IT 1ST CAME ON AND THEY WAS IN NORTH RICHMOND AND DUDE WAS GOIN CRAZY IN HIS SHIT THEN POPPED THE TIRES...BUT MAN THAT SHIT WAS WEAK...GHETTO GUMBO WAS COOH, YALL SHOULD FUCK WITH THAT

Feb 11, 2005
Yeah mayne, cutties don't buy that RAH MUZIC prsents DOPE GAME MIX HOSTED BY: BIG TIGGER. IT'S a cd sold in a dvd case form. That shit is hella faulty, thinking youz gonna get a dvd but it's really just a cd.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Person 1: I just released this CD (or DVD)...I want everybody's honest opinion. All feedback is good feedback.

Potential Fan 1: That shit is weak, I don't think anybody should buy this shit...my personal opinion.

Potential Fan 2: Yea, I wasn't feelin it at all...maybe you should step your game up or try your hand at something else.

Person 1: Fuck you haterz...you all need to get out of here with that negative ass shit.

Person 2: Yea, you could at least be nice with your responses instead of straight up hatin'...

THIS is the problem in the Bay Area.

I don't know about a lot of you artists and fans on the board here, but I personally don't have time to sit down and tell people what they should and should not do with their work. I may give constructive criticism sometimes, but most of the time the shit NEEDS to be straight up, blunt, and like..."THIS SHIT SUCKS"....period. If you don't beat around the bush, maybe cats puttin out boo boo DVD's and albums will finally STOP!!

My 2 pennies!!

May 29, 2002
I'm a moron and your a square. Stop hating WTF Man are you a lil girl or something. Thats my opinion dont buy the shit. Anyone ever tell you to quit sidebustin like a lil snitch. Unless you put the dvd out and your losing feddi don't worry about read mt comment and move on. And ya'll welcome for those who saved there money unlike me.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You're the one acting like a lil' bitch telling the world " Don't buy this DVD! " as if you were boycotting this shit. Shit, if you feel that robbed write a letter. Don't forget to spell check. You act like you sold your house to buy the dvd.

Feb 18, 2005
Likwid said:
You're the one acting like a lil' bitch telling the world " Don't buy this DVD! " as if you were boycotting this shit. Shit, if you feel that robbed write a letter. Don't forget to spell check. You act like you sold your house to buy the dvd.
common now nigga stop actin like this shit is really botherin u.... wut tha fucks wrong wit u buddy