Did Big Lurch really eat his girlfriend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
DubbC415 said:
i just think its funny to say shit like "dats dat fool dat be doin dat crazy shit"...i seriously dont know anyone who says "dats dat"
i say dat shit all da time....most of the people i know speak like that....my dad even says dat shit every now and then

May 16, 2002

Tracklisting:

1 Money Man

2 Texas Boy [Featuring] - Lil' Keke

3 Gimme Ya Love

4 Cali Girl [Featuring] - Too Short

5 Da Riddler

6 I Can Do This

7 Ten Toes

8 Gangsta Gangsta

9 Can U Deal With This? [Featuring] - C-Bo , Killa Tay , Roger Troutman II

10 Tribal Wars [Featuring] - Lil' Bosko

11 It Is What It Is

12 On Da Run [Featuring] - Jay Boi

13 Stop Playin

14 I Did It To You!

15 Renegade Drug Dealer

16 America

17 Outro

This Cd is hella tight...I still bump it from time to time, shit don't get old.

As a matter of fact I'mah pull out again & bump it.

May 16, 2002
matteo650 said:
some buddy posted it up a while go, what he did. some fucked up shit

It's funny you should mention that. Most of us never stop & think about the family of those that have passed due to a senseless crime. We tend to look up to the ones committing the crime...giving him/her so called "street cred" and the up-most respect for keeping it "Gangsta" / "Real".

We boycott a snitche's album, but show love to the one who murdered somebody...I guess we'll never learn until God forbid it hits home huh?

Mar 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Hiz CD Its All Bad was one of the top 5 hip hop solo releases of 204. That shit iz fire .

I boycoted that shit, because they were using the murder/canabalism angle in the promos for that album and that ain't cool.

Let's remember, a young woman got killded and munched on in all of this. I don't think people should make money off of that.

Then again, before this happened, I wasn't exactly fiendin' for the new Big Lurch album, so I guess I wouldn't have fucked with it either way.

It's really good??

STRATEGY