Da Bears will go 12-4 this season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I was stressing watching this game. Their D still is the shit and didnt give up a TD. Grossman needs to mature still he cost them 10 points from his picks. Still want to see them get the running game going. Tommie Harris is having a huge year so far.

May 12, 2002
I am going 10/29 to Chicago to watch our Bears smash the Niners. Its always been a dream to go their and wathc a game with all of the other Bear fans. Got my tickets and everything, 8th row behind the Bears sideline. Also won a Jersey of my choice in todays game. Bet a buddy straight up. I would buy him a Seahawks jersey if they won or vice versa. I will be adding a Tommie Harris jersey to the collection.

May 9, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
^^No they dont play them but that would be a good game.

After SF, Miami and AZ, they do have a strange road trip - Jets, Giants and Patriots...all in a row.
Damn....they got a 2005 Seahawk schedule....only bump in the road that i can see is NE...MAYBE NY....depending on what team shows up...but SF,MIA & AZ are gonna get the business something awful....i almost feel bad....Matt Lienart is gonna be on his back about 10 times tha game...too bad they play in a dome otherwise he could gaze into the pretty blue sky while he is lyin there...

I feel that the NFC is a WRAP for their representiative in the SB....and its obviuosly the Bears....the question is...whose gonna get crushed by them from the AFC....Broncos?Chargers?Patriots?Chiefs?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Damn....they got a 2005 Seahawk schedule....only bump in the road that i can see is NE...MAYBE NY....depending on what team shows up...but SF,MIA & AZ are gonna get the business something awful....i almost feel bad....Matt Lienart is gonna be on his back about 10 times tha game...too bad they play in a dome otherwise he could gaze into the pretty blue sky while he is lyin there...

I feel that the NFC is a WRAP for their representiative in the SB....and its obviuosly the Bears....the question is...whose gonna get crushed by them from the AFC....Broncos?Chargers?Patriots?Chiefs?
dont be so quick to count out the eagles falcons or panthers

May 9, 2002
phil said:
dont be so quick to count out the eagles falcons or panthers
Eagles MAY have a chance against the Bears...only cus McNabb is smater than your average QB...Falcons are a FLUKE....withouth the run game they aint SHIT....and the Bears have the best front 7 in the NFL...and the Panthers are lost without Steve Smith....and the Bears have superb seconadary coverage....Carolina doesnt have enough weapons to comepete with that D....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Philly is brutal, lol @ the increased security @ the game, and the transportation, and having the cowgirls stay in jersey lol,

i checked a few eagles boards, and sum1 found out the hotel they were staying @ and posted it, thats some crazy ass shit lol