Costa Rica

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
Attention!
Prostitutes and prostitution are tolerated in Costa Rica. The Night Clubs mentioned here tolerate prostitutes for various activities on their premises.

There two major web sites in Costa Rica that, for a very reasonable fee, provide introductions with beautiful, non-sex industry Ticas.
www.costa-rica-women.com
and www.mytica.com
See text below for more information!

Blue Marlin Bar
San José

Key Largo
Calle 9 and 11 Avenida 1
San Jose

Idem
Calle 11 Avenida 8 and 10
San Jose

Vips
Calle 3 Avenida 11
San Jose

Tonny's Bar
Calle 2 and 4 Avenida 9
San Jose

Camelot Bar
Calle 3 and 5 Avenida 4
San Jose
Tel: (506) 221-6585

We warmly recommend this book to any Costa Rica traveller:

Prostitution is legal in Costa Rica for women over 18. Professional Prostitutes ( or hookers ) carry a health card showing how recently they had a medical check-up.

tig ol bities....

this one too but her nose is busted......

i rock them thick drawls...

good lookin outit i ever take a trip there Im making hella dated before I go...

shyyyyt...

Oct 21, 2009
Prostitutes DO NOT go to any doctors. ID cards are just to verify they are over 18 and have nothing to do with their occupation. Many prostitutes from the Dominican Republic have HEP C in addition to numerous STDs you would expect. Remember that the prostitutes you meet in Costa Rica are from places you would never consider going, are involved in gangs and frequently rob, blackmail and even kill their customers. Have fun. I have lived in Jaco for 6 years and traveled to Costa Rica since 1993 and was VERY involved in the sex industry. I personally knew two gringos killed by hookers and so many that have been robbed and screwed with it would make you sick
The massage parlours (like new fantasy) are terrible for picking up STDs. If you go there keep in mind that the girls are with anywhere from 10-15 guys a day every day expect when they have their periods. Their portion of your payment is anywhere from $10 for a half hour to a max of $20 for a full hour, so many of the girls make extra money by offering other services like BBBJ or Anal without condom. These other activities put the girl at risk of getting an STD. Plus condoms break at least once a week and you never know what that guy left behind. Beware of the massage parlour meat

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Got lots of family livin in Costa Rica, got a few uncles who love going to the brothels, they tell me about this shit all the time.. maybe I should hit them up and take a vacation

Jan 18, 2006
Ive always heard how bad the chicks are there, gives motivation for early retirement and head the fuck down there