Congrats to.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Why god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.

Jun 9, 2007
Why god why did we pass on Aaron Rodgers? why god why? he is peyton manning with mobility. I cant believe he fell to the bottom of the first round.

Nov 15, 2007
congrats to the 4 cardinal players who made the pro bowl, fuck the haters and doubters!

Larry Fitzgerald, Darnell Dockett, Adrian Wilson & Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie!

Jun 9, 2007
Por qué dios por qué dimos nosotros Desean? por qué Dios por qué? él es qué reggie bush fue supuesto estar en función de explosivo. Puedo creer que él se cayó al 2 alrededor.

Jun 9, 2007
Mettez votre gars derrière Mike Scifres des chargeurs, transmet un des meilleurs joueurs dans la ligue. Lechlers numbed sont gonflés la cause il est toujours sur le champ et faisant toujours une promenade en barque sur un long champ en raison de l'incapacité de l'offense raiders de déplacer la boule

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ball

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Why god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.
We passed on DeSean TWICE........ for KENTWAN BALMER??????

I seriously still hate Nolan for some of his moves/draft picks......

but then he's got us Patrick Willis, so we cant be too mad at him.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ball

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Why god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ballWhy god why did we pass on Desean? why god why? he is what reggie bush was supposed to be in terms of explosive. I cant believe he fell to the 2nd round.Put ur guy behind Mike Scifres of the chargers, hands down one of he bet punters in the league. Lechlers numbed are inflated cause he's always on the field and always punting on a long field due to the inability of the raiders offense to move the ball