Congrats to the Titans..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
I didn't notice it during the game, but on some highlights it shows Lendale White running over and handing his touchdown ball to big Snoop Dogg in the stands. I know they're tight, the whole USC thing and whatnot.. but Snoop Dogg was probably actually pissed considering he's one of the biggest Steelers fans ever. haha..

I hope there's a round 2 in January.. i don't think the outcome will be the same.

Aug 9, 2006
Please make another thread when they have there first playoff game so they get there asses handed to them. Titans have the best record but are not the best team, with that being said there defense is pretty savage.
the titans are the best team in football till someone proves otherwise...

9th in scoring offense

and 1st in points allowed...

say what you want about the way they do it but......beating the most teams by the biggest margins=best team....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
the titans are the best team in football till someone proves otherwise...

9th in scoring offense

and 1st in points allowed...

say what you want about the way they do it but......beating the most teams by the biggest margins=best team....
your smokin, the GIANTS or the best team in football, till somebody beats em in January.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
your smokin, the GIANTS or the best team in football, till somebody beats em in January.
Agreed!!! How da fuck can the Titans be the best when the Champs havnt been dethroned and they have almost as good a record!! This dude smoked some bad crack!! Got Em!!

Jul 8, 2007
Hahah these Titan threads get funnier by the day, titans have played shitty teams all year and this fool moorecock pops a boner, untill they make the bowl they won't get any love on this site

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Congrats to MB530 and the titans. some pics i took from the game, nice win for the titans....... many steelers fans n Nashville for the weekend............

^ it was 26degrees on game start, i was freezing my nutz..........

i post some videos and more pics later..............

Aug 9, 2006
Congrats to MB530 and the titans. some pics i took from the game, nice win for the titans....... many steelers fans n Nashville for the weekend............

^ it was 26degrees on game start, i was freezing my nutz..........

i post some videos and more pics later..............
nice pics mayne...from the looks of it you had some very good seats...i got that same jersey in a kids size on my wall....EC is a beast probally the best "power" back of all time IMO....good shit though....hope you enjoyed yourself