Congrats to the Titans..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
steelers played a solid game....closer game then final score......Griffin absolutely beasted on that return (watch espn top ten plays for those who missed the game)

everyone was worried about our dline this week....KVB and Haynes are dominant but we got the best depth in football...

offense can play well at times and look real lost the next drive....they need to click better to win the big games period

steelers still scare me in january....

fuck all siccness sports forum fans that are titan haters cuz of me...props where props are due.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Man I can't wait for that rematch.

Fuck LenDale White for disrespecting the terrible towel. His fat ass had nothing to do with winning that game. All I know is that the last time someone fucked with the towel like that (Houshmanzedah) we beat them in the playoffs, knocked their QB out of the game, and won a Superbowl.

If Keith Bullock wants to fuck with the terrible towel, he's a faggot too, but at least he did something. Fuck LenDale's ugly fat ass picking up yards on cleanup duty.

Our RB's blew. Willie Parker sucks ass. Ben lost the game. And our D got exposed.

Mar 18, 2006
Titans have been the best team in the NFL this year without a doubt....but it means nothing if they don't bring home the real hardware.....with that being said, today was further proof that the Steelers are not as big and bad as most of u bandwagon jumpers would like them to be

Jan 12, 2006
Titans have been the best team in the NFL this year without a doubt....but it means nothing if they don't bring home the real hardware.....with that being said, today was further proof that the Steelers are not as big and bad as most of u bandwagon jumpers would like them to be
co-sign! and props to the TITANS. i was tired of all this bullshit steeler talk. I'm not saying they dont have a shot at the super bowl but it was hella funny how everybody has been riding their nuts these last two weeks. now that the Titans won Espn and CBS are going to be talking about how the Titans are the shit and the real deal when just two days ago they were talking about how they fell off and werent going to do shit in the playoffs! since my niners are out of the playoff race since like week 4 i wouldnt mind seeing the titans win it all. just my 2 cents!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Playoffs

Man I can't wait for that rematch.

Fuck LenDale White for disrespecting the terrible towel. His fat ass had nothing to do with winning that game. All I know is that the last time someone fucked with the towel like that (Houshmanzedah) we beat them in the playoffs, knocked their QB out of the game, and won a Superbowl.

If Keith Bullock wants to fuck with the terrible towel, he's a faggot too, but at least he did something. Fuck LenDale's ugly fat ass picking up yards on cleanup duty.

Our RB's blew. Willie Parker sucks ass. Ben lost the game. And our D got exposed.
Yeah, I'm hoping we see them in the AFC Championship Game, that is if Bruce Arians can get his shit together! I'm not trippin' on big LenDale, because remember what happened to T.J. and the bungels. It just adds fuel to the fire in the playoffs!

I've been wanting Moore in the backfield instead of Willie all season. I think a lot of the blame has to go back to the offensive line > line coach > B.A...

I feel we wouldn't be in this situation with a Bye in the playoffs if it wasn't for Ben. I'll take both the bad and the good with him. It all reflects back on Bruce Arians stupid fuckin' ass! Our offense has sucked all year compared to what it could be. We have only won our games due to our defense and Ben's ability to make plays. I'm not worried about our defense, because they can only do so much. This year, I've always wondered what Dick LeBeau's relationship is like with Bruce Arians, lol...

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
steelers still scare me in january....

fuck all siccness sports forum fans that are titan haters cuz of me...props where props are due.....
Yeah, the Steelers seem to play way better when their backs are against the wall and are the underdogs.

Your right, those haters probably wouldn't even mention the Titans if you were not in here, lol...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
LeBeau's relationship with Arians has to be like Ray Lewis' relationship with the Ravens offense.

I hear ya though...I was making lunch at halftime thinking to myself....we need to fire this dude. I could never understand why you'd make a wide receivers coach an offensive coordinator. Dude tried to open up the offense for Ben (which is good) at the expense of the running game (which is bad).

No knocks against Mendenhall or Sweed (even though Sweed can't catch), but I will NEVER understand how the front office thought they could get by in the draft without taking a lineman. Or without resigning Faneca. Thomas Jones seems to be doing fine behind the Jets line.

Nov 7, 2006
remember when hosurmother or whatever the receiver's name is on the bengels wiped his feet with the terrible towel? i believe the steelers won it all then.

Aug 9, 2006
people are making to big of a deal with the terrible towel bs....all teams that have certain gimmics get clowned on for em....

that shit will have no bearing when and if the titans play the steelers again...

Jan 18, 2006
ey.......all i gotta say is 13 and 2 bitches!!!!!!!!!!
Please make another thread when they have there first playoff game so they get there asses handed to them. Titans have the best record but are not the best team, with that being said there defense is pretty savage.