"COMING SOON!!!" = BULLSHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I honestly believe it's a curse to put "coming soon" on any project. I learned that a long time ago. I also see a whole lot of artist come in & get major props by simply stating they're about to start working together and drop an album. Yet, them projects themselves never see light of day as well.

I try my best to make sure to let it be known it's an idea if I'm asked about a project, or state how much of it is done, but still make it clear that it may not come out due to not being completed.

Everything else, I set a date, or add "coming soon," but that project is in fact done by the time I do that.

This also includes that all of the photos have been taken, all the artwork (graphics) are done & Cd's / DVD's etc. are pressed.

And yes, the soundtrack to the documentary "Street Connect" is pressed and ready to ship and will in a few more weeks for digital distribution (for now.) Hard copies will be pressed if I get a good amount of request for them.

Dec 25, 2003
This also includes that all of the photos have been taken, all the artwork (graphics) are done & Cd's / DVD's etc. are pressed.

And yes, the soundtrack to the documentary "Street Connect" is pressed and ready to ship and will in a few more weeks for digital distribution (for now.) Hard copies will be pressed if I get a good amount of request for them.

Yea!! Keep me posted once u have em available thanks!!