College: Where do you go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I know a lot of folk on here talk about 'school' or 'college' or 'junior college', but nobody ever posts up names. For those of you who go to college, what college to you go to? How are your grades? What is your major?

For those of you who aren't in college, why didn't you go? Would you enroll now if given another opportunity? Post up.

I'm gonna be a freshman at the University of Pittsburgh this fall. I got accepted into the Honors College, but i'm chillin off that right now since i'd rather associate myself with 'normal' people. Im majoring in Information Systems with a minor in Italian. I plan to take a martial arts class every semester. Right now i'm taking Budo, which is a cross between Judo and Juijitsu.

May 15, 2002
I'm enrolled at Miles College in Birmingham, Alabama. It's an HBCU and I'm a Junior with a 3.1 GPA semester. I'm a Communications major and an English minor who hopes to be a PR at a firm or somethin, but 'cause I got skills, I'll be an MC on tha side, but it's all for the LOVE of what I'm doing. I'm a smart Black female but I ain't the bookwormy nerdy type with a nose in a book all day.

May 11, 2002
I go to Solano Community College, I should be at davis or somewhere of that nature but I fucked with the wrong people for the last 2 years of HS and didnt give a shit about school. Fresh/Soph year in Hs I was averaging a 3.7 gpa. Junior / Senior I was gettin like 1.97's. At least I get a second chance and I know im not gonna fuck it up.

Apr 25, 2002
I go to the University of New Mexico. I've been going there for 4 years now. I got accepted to the College of Pharmacy back in March and I begin the final 4 years of professional instruction in August. I should graduate in 2006 with a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree.........

Stealth

May 8, 2002
"Calling Doctor Cranky...

Please bring that big scapel type thing in your signature to the operating room..."

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO!!! I won't actually be considered a "doctor". I won't have a PhD or anything. I don't like that they call it the "Doctor of Pharmacy" program because it technically isn't a "Doctorate" program. You could do some serious damage with a scalpel that big man! It would have come in handy in that Cadaver lab I had to take, LOL.....

May 7, 2002
i got to miami dade community college

that shit iz coo i kicc it out here and shit

my gradez just say need to improve

and my major is sound engineering

im starting my sound recording courses next fall

ive been making beat for like two yearz now im in tha process of tring ta record sum shit but im on one right now wit tha fund so im slow wit that right now but it ill cum soon so watch out trust me

i also wanna minor in graphic artz i wanna run shit frum my hand on everythang fell me

Apr 25, 2002
i just graduated a month ago from UC Davis....
4 boring years in Davis....
i have a degree in Managerial Economics with a minor in History

Apr 25, 2002
My #1 choice used to be Howard....but it's too far away and DC is way too cold. So right now my top choices are UCSB and UCD cuz I wanna be a psychology major. But if those don't work out I wanna goto USC and do a semester at Howard