CLOWN THA SCRUB ABOVE 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Evil Jesus said:
^^ makes completely ironic and contradictary comments about someone elses username when hes done the same thing.
Evil Jesus said:
im pretty sure its fred flintstone. you put the r there cause you cheif so it evolved into flintstoner. dunno what winslows thinkin.
wow. you are the actual jesus of nazareth arent you? son of joey the carpenter and mary the virgin. either that or youve been to college before...you dont let anything get by you, and you use words like "ironic" and "evolved". you are lord

Jun 9, 2007
^^is just a complete and utter moron with the most retarded signature in the history of signatures

...and as far as Evil Jesus goes, he likes to talk about spelling things properly but cant even spell "chief"... dumbfuck

killed two birds with one stoner

Jun 9, 2007
^^TALKZZ ONLINE LYKE HE BE THUGGIN BUT ON THA REALZZ HE BE UP IN THA BURBZZ LYKE "Good afternoon Mr. Robinson, pleasant day to you, would you like for me to slobber on your divine knob or bend over and take thy tool up the anal passageway?"

Dec 17, 2004
^^^prays azz naked to my poster

Nebulizah said:
^^is just a complete and utter moron with the most retarded signature in the history of signatures
makes fun of others signatures when his is of a baseball player on the cover of wheaties...oh i get it...it says cheaties...because barry bonds used steroids...LOL!!!!!!!!! OMG that is sooooooo LMAO funny!!!!!!! love the sig man. oh fuck. cause cheaties sounds just like wheaties. fuckin funny

Dec 17, 2004
^^^its supposed to say "they" but im just too lazy to change it!!! back off man. im just trying to enjoy my time here on the siccness and you gotta get all personal making fun of the rhymes my son drops about me. eddie worked hard on that. and the truth is i do win quick. so just deal with it and stop being such a jerk...nebulizah (you probably smoke weed huh? thats tight)