China bans dog meat from Olympic menu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
China and it's people are very proud of their food and culture. You cannot get dog meat everywhere. And they wouldn't label it a different kind of meat. It is mostly eaten in Guangdong Province, but also in poor parts of the country, where the people don't have many choices on what to eat. Personally, I've been livin in China for over 3,5 years and I haven't come across dog meat yet. And I travel a lot.

That's not the only think the Chinese Goverment is doing right now. They are shutting thousands of factories in the Beijing area down to have better air. Trucks etc. are not allowed to drive through the city. Only half of the cars are allowed on the streets (according to the last number of the license plate - even/odd), and Visas for foreigners are now very restricted. They only want to have people in the country that they know what they are doing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yes they do. Same as cows in the US...they don't grab random dogs off the streets.
Well L-O-L then.

Nah but seriously I'm just messing around and I think it's stupid that they are trying to change up part of some of their culture because of others. We didn't stop selling cheeseburgers and ribs when we had the Olympics out here just because it went against the grain of some other people beliefs that would be visiting our country.

Whatever though...take some pictures at a cat farm for me. I'm sure you can make tons of LOLcats pics at that place.

Dec 7, 2005
ASSUME WHAT YOU WANT BUT I WAS WATCHING SOME SHIT ON CNN THAT SHOWED ALL THE FUCKED UP THINGS CHINESE PEOPLE EAT, THEY WENT TO SOME RESTAURANT THE REGULAR MENU HAD SOME NASTY STUFF BUT THE "SPECIAL" MENU HAD SOME REAL SICK SHIT, MOSTLY ENDANGERED ANIMAL PENIS', THEY THINK TIGER COCK HELPS THEM FUCK BETTER AND ADDS SIZE TO THE TINY MAGGOT THEY CALL A PENIS

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
But anyway, I think you guys should come to China for a visit to get rid of the stereotypes...

I got homies from Cali, Texas, New Zealand, England, France, etc., livin out here lovin the food and culture...

Still happy to see the first Burger King opened in my city...ha.

Nov 5, 2004
Honestly, who cares. People eat everything imaginable in every corner of the world. Props to whoever's eating monkey brains right now. lol

As long as there's no human on the menu, its cool with me.

Dec 7, 2005
But anyway, I think you guys should come to China for a visit to get rid of the stereotypes...

I got homies from Cali, Texas, New Zealand, England, France, etc., livin out here lovin the food and culture...

Still happy to see the first Burger King opened in my city...ha.
I'M KOO, I RATHER GO TO JAPAN, I WASNT TRYING TO COME OFF RACIST OR IGNORANT BUT SOME PROGRAMS SHOW SOME FUCKED UP ASS CHINESE CUISINE

D-Rose said:
As long as there's no human on the menu, its cool with me.
I COULD GO FOR SOME OF THAT

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'M KOO, I RATHER GO TO JAPAN, I WASNT TRYING TO COME OFF RACIST OR IGNORANT BUT SOME PROGRAMS SHOW SOME FUCKED UP ASS CHINESE CUISINE
On TV they always try to find the craziest shit and call it common. I even seen the city I live in on the Discovery Channel Travel & Living and they made up a bunch of shit. Even said this city is in a completly different Province and shit...