Chiefs in the Playoffs!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JLMACN said:
damnnnnnnn

Notre Dame got that ass handed to themmm...badly...i dont think anyone expected that shit...

Your KC pick looks good...and Ohio St....

but NY Jets?!?!?!??!?!?!?

really?

what you think you BEARS are gonna do....Grossman is playing like shit again..

Whew...I chickened out on the ND game and didn't touch it at all. I probablly should have gone with LSU -9.5 or whatever they were, but I just got rid of it all together.

For the Jets...Rodney Harrison is out...the Jets are actually good. They've played the Pats close in both games this year and even beat them at NE a few weeks ago. I dont think they win, but I just think this game is going to come down to the wire. 8.5 just seems like too much.

Da Bears....man, I'm going to take the last 2 weeks against Detroit and GB with a grain of salt. I gotta think they didn't have shit to play for and just mailed it in. On the same note, I hope the fact that they haven't played a meaningful game in over a month won't affect them much next week. If they do get in trouble against whatever team they play next weekend I feel good in knowing that they won't give up. I've only seen them really give up in 1 game this year (GB not withstanding) and that was the Miami game. I think you're going to see a lot of Cedric Benson against whoever they play. I believe it's going to be either Dal/Sea or NYG if they can knock off Philly. None of those teams put much fear into my heart. Maybe Seattle. We'll see.

GO CHIEFS

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
JETS could be a sleeper team....

I havent watched them play much...but I just keep hearing everyone say...how they are the worst team in the playoffs in the AFC. I dunno...

I think the Chiefs will beat the Colts..by atleast 7. My score though is 28-20....

I see Larry Johnson running for atleast 160+...
and I see Gonzalez having a big day...

I dont think our D will sack Manning much..if at all. But I can see them pressuring him...and totally shutting down the run...so it will force Manning to throw. (making the colts 1 dimensional)

As far as the BEARS.....damn....3 weeks ago..i woulda of said..garanteed Superbowl appearance...but through the season Rex Grossman has shown wayyyyyy too much inconsistant play. And they BEARS have also shown they dont care much about Homefield advantage...cause they have lost more at home this year...than on the road......

I see Giants getting past Eagles...
Cowboys beating Seattle...

But it will be tough for any of those teams to go to Chitown and beat the Bears at home....

either way.....

ITS A AFC SUPERBOWL CHAMPION.....AFC is clearly better than the NFC this year...

CLEARLY.

Nov 7, 2006
AFC
colts vs cheifs = cheifs

jets vs patriots = patriots

patriots vs ravens = patriots

chargers = cheifs = chargers

patriots vs chargers = patriots

i only follow afc, i know whos in the playoffs for nfc but not know who's facin each other. i cant ever rule out my team the patriots, thats one of my flaws when it comes to bettin lol. but if we get takin out by jets or raven then i beleive ravens are gonne take it

Sep 17, 2003
JLMACN said:
...IT'S AN AFC SUPERBOWL CHAMPION.....AFC is clearly better than the NFC this year...

CLEARLY.

I totally agree.... the AFC is way better this year.

But remember when the AL dominated the NL this past year in baseball? Then look at which league won the World Series.... strange how things unfold. Then again, Baseball and Football are worlds apart, so my comparison probably doesn't hold much water. Just my 2 cents, that's all. :confused:

Nov 7, 2006
its like u guys forget there is 2 good teams in nfc. they have a chance to make it. i dont think they will but its possible. i think it would be crazy if saints take it.

Mar 16, 2005
shaggz17 said:
damn my homie told me he heard the now its on cheifs remix?? anyone knoe anything about this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

&^%$^$#&^&)(_))_)_*%$#$%&^()(**_($%#(*(#$*)_)^%^$&^*

Jan 29, 2006
thascary1 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

&^%$^$#&^&)(_))_)_*%$#$%&^()(**_($%#(*(#$*)_)^%^$&^*
i did the search therefore i changed the post...sucks i gott work but imma tivo it

Jan 28, 2005
I was wigging out watching Detroit put a few moves on Dallas this weekend.

I think this team is starting to get out of their rut. They make a few good plays here and there, and with a lot of work they can start to play consistently and look like an NFL team for once.

...a LOT of work.